Collapse
No announcement yet.

thoughts on public breast feeding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't bother me, in latin countries they will breastfeed 4 year olds in public. Now that would be creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+
      lol i wonder if how breast milk tastes
      It is kind of sweet......I had a little of my sons mothers when he was fresh out of the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
        It is kind of sweet......I had a little of my sons mothers when he was fresh out of the oven.
        mmm might have to try it down the road.......

Comment

You guys are sick. lol

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
            You guys are sick. lol
            hey there champ its all natural

btw nice signatur i wonder what juy juy thinks about it

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
              Trouble is wen the baby starts crying and NEEDS feeding.
              A naked person u cant ignore, whereas a woman discreetly breastfeeding her baby, u can quite easily ignore.

If i was on a train or bus, id rather have a woman with a tit out, then a screaming baby.

Its just a tit!
              A breast.
              A boobie.

If Janet Jacksons whipped out a tit live on tv, but quickly slapped on a baby, i doubt people would have been so outraged. :boobies:
              It's not really issue of the century, it's just the principal i'm thinking about. Seems to be one rule that contradicts the other. I actually think more women would oppose this than men. If the child is crying then surely the bottle would do until they got home or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                I saw a woman milk her in a guys mouth in a ****o before. Did you take straight from the chest?

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon
                  I saw a woman milk her in a guys mouth in a ****o before. Did you take straight from the chest?
                  Yup.......just a little taste tho.I was not really into it...I have heard of guys sucking the **** out of it though and really liking the milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                    Trouble is wen the baby starts crying and NEEDS feeding.
                    A naked person u cant ignore, whereas a woman discreetly breastfeeding her baby, u can quite easily ignore.

If i was on a train or bus, id rather have a woman with a tit out, then a screaming baby.

Its just a tit!
                    A breast.
                    A boobie.

If Janet Jacksons whipped out a tit live on tv, but quickly slapped on a baby, i doubt people would have been so outraged. :boobies:
                    lol, funny stuff.

Personally I didn't think it was that big a deal to begin with.

I agree about the screaming baby thing though. If your kid can't behave in public keep it at home.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
                      It's not really issue of the century, it's just the principal i'm thinking about. Seems to be one rule that contradicts the other. I actually think more women would oppose this than men. If the child is crying then surely the bottle would do until they got home or whatever.
                      Wat principal?
                      Wat rules??

I think u have to warm the milk if it was in a bottle, but wtf do i know. Im only 14 years old, and not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

Anyway, IMO its just a tit. The baby covers the nipple, so its not even a whole tit.
                      I dont see why anyone would have a problem with it.
                      Me not understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X