Collapse
No announcement yet.

thoughts on public breast feeding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister fed her child in front of me, so I am used to it and dont care. She is pregnant again now.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
      If you are going to breast feed in public then you can't say **** when somebody checks it out.
      thats what i say, if they wanna do it, then do it but if someone starts staring dont get pissed....

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
        I cant help looking at an exposed tit.
        I used to be far more 'polite', but these days i dont really give a ****.
        I agree. I'm man enough to admit that sometimes i will sneak a peak. It's no big deal though, it's not like it's a turn on. I really dont care or have an opinion.

Comment

Manila just recently set a Guiness World Record for most number of simultaneous breastfeeding

http://news.inq7.net/nation/index.ph...story_id=74749

Comment

If she has a nice pair of **** I cant see the problem

Comment

If shes polite and offers me one.. lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt!
                If shes polite and offers me one.. lol jk
                lol i wonder if how breast milk tastes

Comment

I think it should be done in private, the majority of people don't want to see that sort of thing. Theres no reason it can't be done in private. People might say, ''but it's natural'', well being naked is natural, but you'd get arrested if you walked around in public naked.

Comment

makes sence. Sex is natural also. So I can bang in the street?

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
                      I think it should be done in private, the majority of people don't want to see that sort of thing. Theres no reason it can't be done in private. People might say, ''but it's natural'', well being naked is natural, but you'd get arrested if you walked around in public naked.
                      Trouble is wen the baby starts crying and NEEDS feeding.
                      A naked person u cant ignore, whereas a woman discreetly breastfeeding her baby, u can quite easily ignore.

If i was on a train or bus, id rather have a woman with a tit out, then a screaming baby.

Its just a tit!
                      A breast.
                      A boobie.

If Janet Jacksons whipped out a tit live on tv, but quickly slapped on a baby, i doubt people would have been so outraged. :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                      X