No announcement yet.

So What Are YOU Doing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
    Whenever you have lunch guzzle down some more alcohol. The pain will go away.
    **** that.....I am not drinking for a while after last night.Thats why I can't keep up with those young asss girls all they want to do is **** and party.......I can only handle so much at my ripe old age.

Comment

I am hanging out with...

So What Are You Doing Today? Good morning to whoever is up at the moment. What i'm doing today is just going to the gym to train and hopefully look to get a rematch with a certain boxer.
      my 17 y/o son Andrew and I am at work getting some OT$$$$$, then going to the gym to wrap hands for my fighters...cant wait been a while since Ive been to the gym...I miss my guys!

Comment

Quit bitching...

Originally posted by RAESAAD
        **** that.....I am not drinking for a while after last night.Thats why I can't keep up with those young asss girls all they want to do is **** and party.......I can only handle so much at my ripe old age.
        what a ****in sob story ...pleae call 1-800- SHUTUPUSISSYASS...lololol just playin' my man how ya' doing?

Comment

today i shall be mostly drinking myself into a stupor

Comment

tru.....

Whenever you have lunch guzzle down some more alcohol. The pain will go away.
            dat! Nothin' like a cold morning somethin after a tough night.

Comment

you know...

Originally posted by RAESAAD
              Raesaad...when us old timers ***** about young girls wanting to party and **** us..you really make it hard on the rest of us...makin look like we cant keep up...dig deep...show some heart and some stamina like all WARRIOR CHAMPIONS and make the rest of us proud!

Comment

preparing for the arrival of the dreaded in-laws later this afternoon.

Comment

I'm goin to work then comin home and workin out.

Comment

Working...
                  X