So What Are YOU Doing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Temible
    this stinks of pretty woman
    that was a little different. she was a hooker and they fell in love. rae doesn't love her, he just wants to use her little 18 year old body then discard her.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
      Lol. I have no idea what that's all about, well I do have my own if you remember the picture I sent you.
      YUP and trust me my friend someday you will know exactly what I mean.......

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        that was a little different. she was a hooker and they fell in love. rae doesn't love her, he just wants to use her little 18 year old body then discard her.
        Damn you know me well don't you.......But I really like the Hot Mom and hope to settle down with her.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
          YUP and trust me my friend someday you will know exactly what I mean.......
          I swear to god she is a Selena Spice In the making

Comment

Today, I will work a little bit, and then I am going out with this girl that I met last night.

Comment

I swear to god she is a Selena Spice In the making
              You have fun wit that for a while.........I would.

Comment

You have fun wit that for a while.........I would.
                lol, if everything goes good I plan to marry her after college lol. That's like 7 or 8 years away, but it's somethin to think bout.

Comment

lol, if everything goes good I plan to marry her after college lol. That's like 7 or 8 years away, but it's somethin to think bout.
                  Are you ****ing nuts kid?Don't even think like that.......you are runing my day.You have to explore the world and the women in it before just getting married to your highscholl sweetheart......**** kid you are making my stomach hurt....I suppose all those Cherry Bombs did not help either tho.....

Comment

Are you ****ing nuts kid?Don't even think like that.......you are runing my day.You have to explore the world and the women in it before just getting married to your highscholl sweetheart......**** kid you are making my stomach hurt....I suppose all those Cherry Bombs did not help either tho.....
                    Whenever you have lunch guzzle down some more alcohol. The pain will go away.

Comment

Onegina alert!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X