No announcement yet.

So What Are YOU Doing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
    lol So were you talking about smoke or am I thinking of the wrong poster ?
    If you mean smokin I was the one who made the name that poser post, yes . It's just a joke with him anyway no hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
      I'm a nice guy really. I'll do some flirting but the pants are staying on!
      So your getting laid in your pants?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
        So What Are You Doing Today? Good morning to whoever is up at the moment. What i'm doing today is just going to the gym to train and hopefully look to get a rematch with a certain boxer.
        I am at work hung over......I met a fantastic 18 year old stripper last night......What a Hawt little spinner.She won the amamtuer contest 2 weeks ago and decided to become a stripper for a bit.......I am going to play with her for a few weeks should be good fun........has been so far.

Comment

I am at work hung over......I met a fantastic 18 year old stripper last night......What a Hawt little spinner.She won the amamtuer contest 2 weeks ago and decided to become a stripper for a bit.......I am going to play with her for a few weeks should be good fun........has been so far.
          Interesting, have a laugh.

So your getting laid in your pants?
          Well I was thinking of going to a place that does karaoke. The YMCA song is very popular and I'm amazing at doing the actions.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
            what happenewd to that hot little mama you really liked???

and seriously, isn't 18 a little young? or is it that she's so hot, it doesn't matter?

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
              what happenewd to that hot little mama you really liked???

and seriously, isn't 18 a little young? or is it that she's so hot, it doesn't matter?
              I still am talking to her.......she is actually in NH where you live on vacation with her Mom and daughter until next Tuesday.........I will be good when she gets back.

Comment

Raesaad's in love with a stripper.

Comment

An 18 year old stripper..........I am old its fun to **** with young little bitches like that from time to time.

Comment

this stinks of pretty woman

Comment

An 18 year old stripper..........I am old its fun to **** with young little bitches like that from time to time.
                      Lol. I have no idea what that's all about, well I do have my own if you remember the picture I sent you.

Comment

Working...
                      X