Favorite HBO Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am totally in to...

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
    What is your favorite HBO series ever. There have been so many I can't remember them all but maybe we can compile a list of all of them.

This can also be a place to discuss current shows like Deadwood, Big Love, Entourage, etc.

These are the ones listed on the HBO site:

The Sopranos
    Big Love
    Deadwood
    Entourage
    Lucky Louie
    Dane Cook's Tourgasm
    Real Time with Bill Maher
    Rome
    The Wire
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    Six Feet Under
    Extras
    Epitafios
    Sex and the City
    Def Poetry
    P. Diddy Presents The Bad Boys of Comedy
    One Night Stand
    Carnivāle
    Da Ali G Show
    Oz
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok what else was there?

Arli$$

Dream On

Tales From The Crypt

Band of Brothers - More of a mini series I guess.

The Larry Sanders Show

Mr. Show

Fraggle Rock
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

I think my all time favorites are The Sopranos, Deadwood, Sex and the City and Arli$$
    Lucky Louie...that's the funniest show in a long time...I think I releate well to the characters...my sense of humor is a lot like them and I think most guys will love this show...although my wife who hates most of the things I love, loves this show...go figure...

Comment

Lucky Louie is a good show. I've only seen a few episodes but it is funny. Plus the wife on that show is easy to look at. I remember her from a lot of late '80s and early '90s shows and B-movies such as The Gate 2.

Comment

was she naked....

Originally posted by jason100x
        Lucky Louie is a good show. I've only seen a few episodes but it is funny. Plus the wife on that show is easy to look at. I remember her from a lot of late '80s and early '90s shows and B-movies such as The Gate 2.
        just wonderin' looks like a spinner

Comment

Entourage, best show ever.

Comment

Where's The Wire!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

5. Curb Your Enthusiasm
            4. Six Feet Under
            3. The Sopranos
            2. Entourage
            1. The Wire

Comment

The best was Curb Your Enthusiasm, they have a new season coming out! YAY..

But Sex and the City, Big Love, and Carnivale were ones I never wanted to miss

Also I didn't see on your list "Mind of the Married man" which was also good but lasted only 1 season

Comment

The Wire hands down, Oz second but other than the Sopranos there was no realer show than The Wire, even still The Sopranos wasn't better because The Wire was based on the streets, real **** based on real people and it was more believeable cuz they casted real street people with no prior acting skills, thats what made it vivid, wait till late 07/ early 08 for season 5 and you will see why The Wire is not just the best show on HBO but on TV period..

Comment

The Wire wins by TKO over all shows,its a masterpiece,this is coming from a HUGE HUGE Sopranos fan,but The Wire is the greatest TV show ive watched,its so realistic its crazy

Comment

HBO on demand is great. The werid thing is almost every HBO series i watch i like. But i dont watch but a few. Without a doubt the Wire is #1. Curb Your Enthusiasm is as funny as it gets. Entourage is tight as **** but i think the show is kinda going down. I should try to follow a few more. like maybe deadwood, i hear nothing but good things about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X