No announcement yet.

Favorite HBO Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodzHand
    **** Dirt, you beat me to it. I was going to put up an Ari avatar. That guy is ****ing classic. I dont think the show would survive without him.
    I've been a fan of Jeremy Piven before most people knew who he was. PCU was one of my favorite movies of '94.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      i say, "i don't have bit torrent" and
      dirt says, "sucks to be you"
      and i say, "yes, i know..."
      That's how it'd go, but it'd follow up with me saying:

http://www.bittorrent.com/index.html

After getting bittorrent then go to www.isohunt.com and www.mininova.org for all of your downloading needs.

Oh, and sucks to be you, for sure.

Comment

I cant decide between The Wire or Deadwood. Hmmm probably deadwood as that seems to just be getting better whereas I didnt like the 3rd series of the wire as much as the second.

The Sopranos has steadily been getting worse for the last few series. They seem to be running out of ideas which for me was proved by them spending almost an entire episode on abstract dream sequences...which they've done a couple of times in the last two series if i remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
          I've been a fan of Jeremy Piven before most people knew who he was. PCU was one of my favorite movies of '94.

Oh man, that movie is ****ing GREAT! I think I need to pick that **** up, I'll bet I can get it on DVD dirt cheap on amazon.

Comment

entourage gets my vote.

Comment

tales from the crypt, dream on

and for the new ones
              carnivale

Comment

I like Sopranos the best followed by Curb Your Enthusiasm and then Ali G. They are all good though...

Comment

Sopranos followed very closely by Entourage....

Comment

I really like Oz and Da Ali G Show, but the current crop of HBO shows aren't that good IMO. I just can't get into Big Love, Enterouge, or Deadwood. Sopranos and Larry David are also good shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimeyLimey
                      The Sopranos has steadily been getting worse for the last few series. They seem to be running out of ideas which for me was proved by them spending almost an entire episode on abstract dream sequences...which they've done a couple of times in the last two series if i remember right.
                      Im really surprised by people saying the sopranos is or has been getting worse. I disagrre, but thats me.

Plus i love the dream sequences, they have been done better than almost every other dream sequence ive seen in any film or show.

BTW, The sopranos is brilliant to watch wen stoned, dreams or no dreams. There is so much going on under 'the surface'.

Comment

Working...
                      X