Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite HBO Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entourage is my favorite show on TV. Ari Gold is one of the funniest tv characters ever.

I forgot this lounge existed!

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
      Entourage is my favorite show on TV. Ari Gold is one of the funniest tv characters ever.

I forgot this lounge existed!

Thanks for posting Gringo. This is now the premier lounge on the internet.

Comment

Man Deadwood just keeps getting better.

Bullock is the biggest badass ever.

Looks like Doc Cochoran isn't going to make it much longer.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to the standoff between Dan and the Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
          Carnivale by a long shot...
          I have to agree. I cannot remember the last time I was hooked by a TV show like I was hooked by Carnivale.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
            Man Deadwood just keeps getting better.

Bullock is the biggest badass ever.

Looks like Doc Cochoran isn't going to make it much longer.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to the standoff between Dan and the Captain.
            Wow! That was crazy!

Comment

Sounds like I need to start watching Deadwood. I have had HBO for years but have never watched that show. Im not sure why it doesnt appeal to me even though I like westerns.

Did anyone see Lucky Louie last night? I thought it was the funniest episode so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Explosivo
                Sounds like I need to start watching Deadwood. I have had HBO for years but have never watched that show. Im not sure why it doesnt appeal to me even though I like westerns.

Did anyone see Lucky Louie last night? I thought it was the funniest episode so far.
                I have not watched Deadwood either but have heard it was good.Some shows I start and if they don't catch me right away I never even try them again.......I guess sometimes thats my loss.

Comment

For me, Deadwood is my favorite with Oz and Sopranos running right behind.

Comment

why isnt curb not gettin enough love. thats 1 funny ass show

Comment

Originally posted by Explosivo
                      .Did anyone see Lucky Louie last night? I thought it was the funniest episode so far.
                      This show is getting better and better with every episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X