Collapse
No announcement yet.

sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was a wicked insomniac for awhile, averaging 3 hours of sleep a night at best. as of late, though, ive been able to get 8 good ones.

i can generally function fine on any amount of sleep, but if i wake up in the middle of a dream, im miserable for about a half an hour at least.

Comment

Sleep....?

What's sleep?

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for my really ****ty sleep habits.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001 View Post
        Sleep....?

What's sleep?

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for my really ****ty sleep habits.
        there are some good sleeping pills out there

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          i was a wicked insomniac for awhile, averaging 3 hours of sleep a night at best. as of late, though, ive been able to get 8 good ones.

i can generally function fine on any amount of sleep, but if i wake up in the middle of a dream, im miserable for about a half an hour at least.
          3 hours of sleep a night? How the hell did you function with that? Jesus, I used to have that when I first started working and living on my own. It was hell, physically I was drained and looked like **** and mentally I couldn't function because I was always tired half the time.

Now, I am fine with about 6-8 hours of sleep. I am used to being sleep deprived because I had major sleep problems for about 6 month.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
            there are some good sleeping pills out there
            I sure hope so. That **** you buy OTC is garbage. All they do is make me yawn.

Comment

the stuff i take works and doesn't leave me groggy in the morning.
              but it is habit forming in that you have trouble sleeping if you don;t take it after you have taken it for a while.

Comment

Sleeping pills wont do a damn thing. I tried them for months. DO you have a lot of stress in your life? What about a job taht has alot of physical labour? You need to find the ROOT of your sleeping problems.

Good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by BigCol View Post
                  Sleeping pills wont do a damn thing. I tried them for months. DO you have a lot of stress in your life? What about a job taht has alot of physical labour? You need to find the ROOT of your sleeping problems.

Good luck..
                  Stress? Do I have stress? NAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Dude, right now I'm wound up tighter than a gnat's ass stretched around a snare drum.

Comment

Stress? Do I have stress? NAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Dude, right now I'm wound up tighter than a gnat's ass stretched around a snare drum.
                    Is that what is keeping you up at night? Do you stay up for countless nights just thinking about life and it's problems?

Comment

Originally posted by BigCol View Post
                      Is that what is keeping you up at night? Do you stay up for countless nights just thinking about life and it's problems?
                      Yup.

Sometimes I think about all that just because I'm awake.

Comment

Working...
                      X