Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get like 6 hours of sleep a day

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA View Post
      Most of the time I get 4-5 hours any more then 6 has the opposite effect and makes me feel tired.
      I've seen new studys which suggest that adults need less sleep then what was previously thought.

yeah me to.alot of ppl dont get it when i tell them that though

Comment

I went to my bed at 5.pm last night and woke up this morning at around 7.am so a nice 14 hour rest

Comment

I get around 9 hours now each night. Sleep like a baby as long as i go for a wee wee before.

The other night i only got around 7 hours but felt great all day.
          For me its not how much i get, its having a daily routine. If i break the routine i dont sleep as well or feeel as good.

Comment

Around 7 1/2 - 8 hours per night is enough for me, uninterrupted.

But when I've been on a long run about an hour before bed or been working hard at boxing, I find it difficult to sleep at night, which I think is a bit strange because you'd think I'd be sleeping more because I'm exhausted.

Comment

Your body may still be pumped though thats why it make take longer for you to doze off

Comment

Thomas Edison stated that the mind only needs 2 hours of sleep, which in some sense is true...

However your body to function properly needs at least 7 hours....

That being said it does vary person to person....

Comment

About 7 hours, but I need 8.
                  And since I work at nights, it ****s up my sleep schedule.
                  BTW anyone knows any natural ways to fall asleep quickly?
                  Cause with a ****ed up schedule, I been getting a serious insomnia when I was not able to fall asleep until like 3-4 am.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Cause with a ****ed up schedule, I been getting a serious insomnia when I was not able to fall asleep until like 3-4 am.
                    i have the same problem, sometimes i have to jerk off 3 times in a row to
                    get to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      yea my sleep schdelue is ****ed up all the time too, the best way is to go to bed at the same time every night and eventually you'll wake up the time you want....However if your like me this isn't always an option...Honestly I find i your up for over 12 hours (wake up 7am then you should be tired around 7pm) then you should get tired regardless of how tired you are....

Now honestly just laying in your bed for awhile..Maybe read alittle, and don't eat before you go to bed..I find these help...

Can't think of anyt other others off the top of my head..

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                      i have the same problem, sometimes i have to jerk off 3 times in a row to
                      get to sleep
                      Yea that works sometimes....Not that I'd know

Comment

Working...
                      X