No announcement yet.

sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
    I had a parachute accident about 5 years ago, they fixed the leg but I was left with some nerve damage.

Hence most nights I get woken by jolts of pain! You get used to little sleep after a while and cope but it can be a bastard! Especially weekends!!!

i'm sorry to hear that, but glad you didn't die. that can be scary stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
      not at all.
      we just pop them back in their hiding place. no messiness to clean up.
      men have more of a clean up. lol!

i think orgasms sap more energy from men than they do from women. that's why we got the whole multiple-"o" thing going on
      no, i keep a box of tissues handy next to the bed for when i can't sleep

Comment

6 hours is good for me but often 4 or none at all. I will often go 2 or 3 days without sleeping. I'm just rarely tired enough to sleep well.

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post
          how much do you need to function optimally versus how much you actually get (on average)?

sadly, i function best on 9-10 hours sleep, but usually get 6 hours, and those 6 hours are total. i never get uninterupted sleep. i get up about 4 or 5 times a night.
          I'm an insomniac. It's aight cuz I don't need to sleep. If I got **** to do, I'll get up and get it done on 30 minutes of sleep if I got to. If I got nothin on the itinerary, I'll sleep the whole damn day tho.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
            X