Which guitar do you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the classic one.

Comment

Bass. When I grow up I wanna be in a band.

Comment

Comment

Classical and electric.

Comment

I have a bunch of different acoustic guitars, and a Fender Mustang i had to restring lefty and pay out my ass for. The most expensive was my 12 string acoustic, which is probably my favorite to play. I do my acoustics lefty with normal stringing though.

Comment

This is my baby. I love Ibanez Guitars.

I also had a Gibson SG but got rid of it, I don't like playing fixed bridges anymore, so I used that money to get my Prestige S.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasterWraps View Post
                This is my baby. I love Ibanez Guitars.

I also had a Gibson SG but got rid of it, I don't like playing fixed bridges anymore, so I used that money to get my Prestige S.
                that reminds me of jerry Cantrell's old G&L Strat with the pic of the naked girl on it. you should put a picture of Britta on it

Comment

I mostly play electric guitar, but play acoustic to sooth the *****es.

My favorite guitars atm are:

Mayones Regius

It's an 8-string, I'd prefer if it was 7, but it looks is amazing, the quilt maple burst just makes me want to dive into the guitar.

This is the Schecter Jeff Loomis 7-string signature, it'll be my next purchase.

Hoping to get my hands on this Jackson Kelly KE2, White w/ blk bevels at some point down the line. Been a longtime Jackson fan, Kelly is my favorite from them.

Finally this Caparison Tat is a real beauty. A Japanese company, like Ibanez, Caparisons cost a pretty penny, but they're gorgeous.

Generally I'm an Ibanez fan, I've had an RG370DX since I was 15, so 10 years now. Their RG's with the Wizard neck feel so natural too me, it's like a part of me, but I've decided to branch out and really look at other brands like Mayones, Schecter and Caparison.

Edit, just realized I already commented in this thread.
                  Last edited by VicariousVice; 07-31-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Until recently, this was my little family of guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                      Until recently, this was my little family of guitars.

what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X