No announcement yet.

FOA Cuauh and Cleto......another sensitive topic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOA Cuauh and Cleto......another sensitive topic

You two seem to have quite the polar opposite views on almost everything....I would like for you two to get us started in a conversation about another sensitive topic....que piensan ustedes sobre el aborto???

Comment

jajajajajaja que cabron jajajaja. You are an instigator. Ask them about food, they might agree on some tacos and mole

Comment

Abortion should only be allowed under certain cirmcumstances, like when a mother or childs life is in danger. Also when a woman is raped and ends up pregnant, and she does not want to have that criminals child. Other than that, it should not be allowed.

Comment

I'm not against abortion at all, just know you're going to hell if you do it though.

Comment

God Is the giver of life. We dont have a right to take it.

Comment

Women should have the right to do what they please with their bodies.

Religion isn't part of the government to take a position of laws based on a religious belief is anti American and plain stupid.

now on the morality of abortion.. I don't consider a fetus human life or life until it is actually born. If it isn't born yet then I don't have a problem with aborting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                God Is the giver of life. We dont have a right to take it.
                Under any circumstance??? not rape??? not life or death??

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Under any circumstance??? not rape??? not life or death??
                  Call me crazy but Even rape. Why deny any chance of life to exist? What if they are something great that can change the world for bettter and you abort them never knowing what potential the baby had

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Call me crazy but Even rape. Why deny any chance of life to exist? What if they are something great that can change the world for bettter and you abort them never knowing what potential the baby had
                    Cuauh.....................WHERE ARE YOU??????????????

Comment

Working...
                    X