Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOA Cuauh and Cleto......another sensitive topic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the Jordans kobes and tysons of the world were aborted? what if the all the great man that walked the earth were aborted? Yet how many hundreds of thousands of human being get aborted. Its sad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Women should have the right to do what they please with their bodies.

Religion isn't part of the government to take a position of laws based on a religious belief is anti American and plain stupid.

now on the morality of abortion.. I don't consider a fetus human life or life until it is actually born. If it isn't born yet then I don't have a problem with aborting it.
        Agree with this, esp the bold.

Comment

Ric, you are a fire starter....lol

You better be glad I'm bored at work, so I will bite.

Of course abortion should be legal. With proper counselling, education and not to far into the pregnancy, it should be.

Women have a right to their bodies, not us. Since I don't believe that a magical genie in the sky made us, I don't take the god argument seriously.

Religion should play no part in our public decisions.

Comment

If she got pregnant, it means she asked for it. If she doesnt want a baby, she should sterilize herself. Things like this is why I believe people shouldnt have complete freedom, because most are too selfish to accept the consequences of their actions.

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Under any circumstance??? not rape??? not life or death??
            Its not the childs fault the dad was a psycho maniac, he shouldnt have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              If she got pregnant, it means she asked for it. If she doesnt want a baby, she should sterilize herself. Things like this is why I believe people shouldnt have complete freedom, because most are too selfish to accept the consequences of their actions.

Its not the childs fault the dad was a psycho maniac, he shouldnt have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                What if the Jordans kobes and tysons of the world were aborted? what if the all the great man that walked the earth were aborted? Yet how many hundreds of thousands of human being get aborted. Its sad.
                what if the Hitlers, Domers, Jones's of the world were aborted?? what if all the horrible men that walked the earth were aborted?.....just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Ric, you are a fire starter....lol

You better be glad I'm bored at work, so I will bite.

Of course abortion should be legal. With proper counselling, education and not to far into the pregnancy, it should be.

Women have a right to their bodies, not us. Since I don't believe that a magical genie in the sky made us, I don't take the god argument seriously.

Religion should play no part in our public decisions.
                  There he iiiis..........hahhahha.....

Just stimulation conversation is all playa.....hahhahha

so check this....how "not far" is not far???

what of those HOE BAGS that get preggo and see abortion as a easy way to "fix the problem"

and what fault does the baby have for the mom's behavior?? does the unborn baby not have any right to live???

wachugot son???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    There he iiiis..........hahhahha.....

Just stimulation conversation is all playa.....hahhahha

so check this....how "not far" is not far???

what of those HOE BAGS that get preggo and see abortion as a easy way to "fix the problem"

and what fault does the baby have for the mom's behavior?? does the unborn baby not have any right to live???

wachugot son???
                    First off this is a much deeper conversation. Most think that a human is formed 27 weeks (3rd trimester) into the pregnancy. Before that, it isn't a human. Is it life? Sure but it's not human life either, just like an undeveloped chick in an egg isn't a chicken.

I agree that there are women that abuse abortion, that's why I said we need better education (condoms which most religious people reject) to make sure people are making the right choices and not making the mistake to begin with.

It's not an easy answer but Roe v Wade isn't going to be overturned, so for me it's not that important of an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      First off this is a much deeper conversation. Most think that a human is formed 27 weeks (3rd trimester) into the pregnancy. Before that, it isn't a human. Is it life? Sure but it's not human life either, just like an undeveloped chick in an egg isn't a chicken.

I agree that there are women that abuse abortion, that's why I said we need better education (condoms which most religious people reject) to make sure people are making the right choices and not making the mistake to begin with.

It's not an easy answer but Roe v Wade isn't going to be overturned, so for me it's not that important of an issue.
                      Cleto.......very good arguments being made here.....would you like to retort?? or have you been converted????

Comment

Working...
                      X