No announcement yet.

FOA Cuauh and Cleto......another sensitive topic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Im semi-serious, if she's wearing a revealing skirt, its like saying: "Come and get me boys!"

Its relatively all her fault!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Im semi-serious, if she's wearing a revealing skirt, its like saying: "Come and get me boys!"

Its relatively all her fault!
      You would make an excellent Taliban....you should join.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Im a suicide bomber waiting to happen!

Dont got arab blood in me for nothing!

Comment

ahahhaha yall some clowns........ahahhaha

Comment

I just heard on the news Obama sent a Drone to Puerto Rico

now I know why ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I just heard on the news Obama sent a Drone to Puerto Rico

now I know why ^^^
              yeah I heard it was to spy on jlo ass

Comment

First off this is a much deeper conversation. Most think that a human is formed 27 weeks (3rd trimester) into the pregnancy. Before that, it isn't a human. Is it life? Sure but it's not human life either, just like an undeveloped chick in an egg isn't a chicken.

I agree that there are women that abuse abortion, that's why I said we need better education (condoms which most religious people reject) to make sure people are making the right choices and not making the mistake to begin with.

It's not an easy answer but Roe v Wade isn't going to be overturned, so for me it's not that important of an issue.
                never heard of christian rejecting condoms. Wonder which religion your speaking about.

I agree instead of dealing with aborting babies lets educate the kids that are having kids. I still think we have no right to take a life i dont care if its not consider life by anyone. It will be a life eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  never heard of christian rejecting condoms. Wonder which religion your speaking about.

I agree instead of dealing with aborting babies lets educate the kids that are having kids. I still think we have no right to take a life i dont care if its not consider life by anyone. It will be a life eventually.
                  Prophylactics in general have been preached against by most Christian denominations because they see it as an ok to have sex.

Catholics are notorious for this but many evangelical groups have spoken against condoms being handed out in schools for the same reasons.

Comment

I am pro life. But who am I to tell someone what decisions are right or wrong. If they want abortion, let them do it. Usually the spend their rest of their life regretting it and if they become mother one day, their conscience haunt them.

Condoms are a waste of money and are a hazard to the environment.

Comment

How come Ric never gives his detailed opinion? I say we don't debate on his threads anymore until he does

Perro nomas se entretiene con la division ideologica del lounge

Comment

Working...
                      X