No announcement yet.

la comida de tu paiz favorita?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
    My father always says his sangrias are great but the last time he made one was like 10 yrs ago.
    I knew this Peruvian guy that use to put Inca Cola in his Sangria and it tasted really good...

Comment

I think dough and the inside u pick what you want.

Most common thing are either de queso o revuelas.

Which is mixed with a bunch of ****. Dunno what it is exactly but I promise you that you'll like it. Everyone that has tried em that I introduced to has loved em. Polish, kenyan, cuban, peruvian, colombian, etc.

The pic I posted is cheese with some green **** called loroco. My father loves that but I think it's complete ass. You have to tell em to put that stuff in tho. So if you order cheese it'll be plain cheese which is fukin great.

I usually get una revuela y una de queso. If I'm starving I get 2 revulas y una de queso and a pink lemonade on the side...
      have to find these in Jersey...they sound mouth watering...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        have to find these in Jersey...they sound mouth watering...
        Lots of good places in Elizabeth and Linden. Dunno about Newark or Roselle, I don't usually go to those places often.

I'm sure there should be a place full of cerrotes by where you live tho.

Empanadas de carne y pollo by colombians is fukin amazing. I love colombian food and women.

Comment

Lots of good places in Elizabeth and Linden. Dunno about Newark or Roselle, I don't usually go to those places often.

Empanadas de carne y pollo by colombians is fukin amazing. I love colombian food and women.
          Colombian women are great and terrible at the same time. Loving, sexy, spiteful, and conniving. I could never date my women. Guess I know them far too well. Even though at the end of the day women are the same regardless of ethnicity and not all Colombian women are bad but for the most part they're great with the occasional flareups but those flareups are ridiculous.

Comment

lol! I'm married to a Colombian that cooks amazingly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              lol! I'm married to a Colombian that cooks amazingly!!!
              Wait, Colombian woman that cooks Rican lechon?

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                Wait, Colombian woman that cooks Rican lechon?

Yes Sirrrrrr!
                she learned how to cook it before we got married because she knew I liked it...next day I bought a ring...lol!

Comment

1. Arroz con gandules, lechon asado, pasteles, morcillas y ensalada de papas.

2. Mofongo relleno de mariscos. Preferible camarones

3. Escabeche de guineo con mollejitas

4. Arroz con pollo y varios slices de aguacate

5. Arroz junto con habichuelas rosadas con fricase de conejo

6. Arroz junto con longaniza o longaniza de pollo o cerdo con tostones.

7. Carne frita con tostones o mofongo.

8. Arroz blanco con habichuelas rosadas guisadas con patitas de cerdos y bistec encebollado.

9. Verdura con bacalao. (verduras - ņame, yuca, yautia, pana y guineitos verdes)

10. Frituras: Alcapurrias, empanadillas de mariscos en especial de chapin, rellenos de papa y panas.

Para tomar siempre la cerveza medalla bien fria. Pero como me crie en el campo donde hay tantas frutas pues los jugos naturales era los favoritos de mi niņez. Y cuando digo naturales es que los tumbaba del arbol y los haciamos jugos:

Toronja - China (naranja) - Parcha (maracuya) - Guanabana - Tamarindo - Acerola (a type of tropical berries).

Otras frutas como el mango y la papaya las usabamos para batidos. I enjoyed being raised in a island.

I will post picture of all of that as soon as I have time.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

8. Arroz blanco con habichuelas rosadas guisadas con patitas de cerdos y bistec encebollado.

9. Verdura con bacalao. (verduras - ņame, yuca, yautia, pana y guineitos verdes)

10. Frituras: Alcapurrias, empanadillas de mariscos en especial de chapin, rellenos de papa y panas.

Para tomar siempre la cerveza medalla bien fria. Pero como me crie en el campo donde hay tantas frutas pues los jugos naturales era los favoritos de mi niņez. Y cuando digo naturales es que los tumbaba del arbol y los haciamos jugos:

Toronja - China (naranja) - Parcha (maracuya) - Guanabana - Tamarindo - Acerola (a type of tropical berries).

Otras frutas como el mango y la papaya las usabamos para batidos. I enjoyed being raised in a island.

I'm going to Puerto Rico in August and I think you just my menu for the time I'm there...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

I'm going to Puerto Rico in August and I think you just my menu for the time I'm there...

Comment

Working...
                      X