It's the only thing my people can do.

Comment

Comment

Carnitas, Enchiladas, Pasole

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          Pupusas.

It's the only thing my people can do.

always heard of this but never tasted them...what exactly are they made out of...?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            [IMG]
            sangria bien helada.....

do you make your own sangria...?

Comment

the food from your favorite country or the favorite food from your country???

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                always heard of this but never tasted them...what exactly are they made out of...?
                I think dough and the inside u pick what you want.

Most common thing are either de queso o revuelas.

Which is mixed with a bunch of ****. Dunno what it is exactly but I promise you that you'll like it. Everyone that has tried em that I introduced to has loved em. Polish, kenyan, cuban, peruvian, colombian, etc.

The pic I posted is cheese with some green **** called loroco. My father loves that but I think it's complete ass. You have to tell em to put that stuff in tho. So if you order cheese it'll be plain cheese which is fukin great.

I usually get una revuela y una de queso. If I'm starving I get 2 revulas y una de queso and a pink lemonade on the side...

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  the food from your favorite country or the favorite food from your country???
                  La comida favorite de tu paiz.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    do you make your own sangria...?
                    My father always says his sangrias are great but the last time he made one was like 10 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                      I think dough and the inside u pick what you want.

Most common thing are either de queso o revuelas.

Which is mixed with a bunch of ****. Dunno what it is exactly but I promise you that you'll like it. Everyone that has tried em that I introduced to has loved em. Polish, kenyan, cuban, peruvian, colombian, etc.

The pic I posted is cheese with some green **** called loroco. My father loves that but I think it's complete ass. You have to tell em to put that stuff in tho. So if you order cheese it'll be plain cheese which is fukin great.

I usually get una revuela y una de queso. If I'm starving I get 2 revulas y una de queso and a pink lemonade on the side...
                      Pupusas son buenas, una amiga Salvadoreņa y Argentina me trajo de queso me la tome con un soda Colombiana que se llama Colombiana lol

Comment

Working...
                      X