Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
    I can't see either vid here at work but good laaawrd I can't get enough of your sigy son!!!!! daaamn it I wish she was a ****star!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      how long did it take u to build ur muscle and what do u eat, right now im at 5'9 200lbs i got muscle but still got some body fat as well thats going away, i do the p90x workouts
      to be honest I've always been fairly big....just naturally......I hit a massive growth spurt like in Jr High and I was the biggest kid on the football team....but then I kinda stopped growing and everyone caught up and passed me...then I was one of the smallest........in high school and college....I wish I would have been like 6'2...damn it......

Right now im pretty much working on toning not really gaining mass...so aver que sale.....those p90x are BEAST work outs though no lie...so keep at it im sure you will get good results! imma have to down load me the series......right now my work out consists of pretty much my own knowledge from being in or around the gyms since for ever ago .....

oh and to the rest of you.....

HATERS GONNA HATE.......

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
        A cabron! Nomas mirro pura barriga!

it will be gone once i hit my desired weight . once i hit 200 lbs im gonna shred it off.

Comment

Not sure, but I bet it would take longer for you to suck mine, than for me to suck yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            it will be gone once i hit my desired weight . once i hit 200 lbs im gonna shred it off.
            FUK IT DAWGY do you........los demas haters que se vallan a chingar a su madre......true story!!!!

by the way you bringing the yokeness....not as much as im bringing but you are bringing more than most a lot of these **** fer sure!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              I'm not yoked, I have the build of a runner so yeah some of you would say I'm tiny. However, I'm glad cus my balls are intact unlike Ric's mutilated pebbles

Just kidding man.
              I have almost an identical body like the guy in your signature^^^^

I like being lean and toned. I do want to start running more though and maybe gain some muscle in my upper body but I'm pretty happy with my body (except my height, I'm 5'8'). I'm not into having a huge muscular body but I have nothing against it. I you're happy like that and get them girls then more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                I have almost an identical body like the guy in your signature^^^^

I like being lean and toned. I do want to start running more though and maybe gain some muscle in my upper body but I'm pretty happy with my body (except my height, I'm 5'8'). I'm not into having a huge muscular body but I have nothing against it. I you're happy like that and get them girls then more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  haha damn pretty damn close but no im 5'11 230 lbs.......wish I was taller though no doubt.....(aver homie Cleto ay stas pa que no digas haahha)

but competing en que compa?? what's 5K?? in miles? and I do my cardio on a low impact treadmill with gel accisc running shoes and weak knee braces....my knees are already shot from football and basketball......
                  5k is what you already do - 3 miles per work day; kilometers is just runner measurement.

sorry to hear about your knees my dude, the more i live the more i know that i'm plain just lucky that mine are good but i just want you to know one thing; i'm the baby bull to your yoked katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    hahahaha - this is what happened when i tried to do the right thing.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RavshinRicRude again.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      5k is what you already do - 3 miles per work day; kilometers is just runner measurement.

sorry to hear about your knees my dude, the more i live the more i know that i'm plain just lucky that mine are good but i just want you to know one thing; i'm the baby bull to your yoked katsidis.
                      Oh no ****?? so a 5k run is only 3 miles?????? daaaaamn that's pretty damn legit.....never knew that.....I know alot about working out with weights and equipment....but when it comes to running I dont really know much.......I know my company has a 5k run every year and I never do it cuz I always though it was waaaaaay too much ahhaha......

oh and that was one helluva fight for Baby Bull no joke!!! goes to show you it's NOT JUST ABOUT muscles.....you gotta have SKILL too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X