Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy, the poster MEAT. Big Bricks is massive too.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      This guy, the poster MEAT. Big Bricks is massive too.

No doubt that kat got bigger muscles......but here is the problem........so does this guy........

The question was who HERE in the LANGA has bigger muscles than me......not in the WORLD.....hahahha......I don't even know who that kat you posted is......muffuagga is ripped though no hatin (and no ****).........

Now this Bricks character......he told me he was bigger too......but I never seen no pix....I never seen nothing to back up his claim.....alls I know is he is Hi-Dro's Daddy since he made him his E-b1tch......other than that I ain't seen sheeet......just sayin.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        No doubt that kat got bigger muscles......but here is the problem........so does this guy........

The question was who HERE in the LANGA has bigger muscles than me......not in the WORLD.....hahahha......I don't even know who that kat you posted is......muffuagga is ripped though no hatin (and no ****).........

Now this Bricks character......he told me he was bigger too......but I never seen no pix....I never seen nothing to back up his claim.....alls I know is he is Hi-Dro's Daddy since he made him his E-b1tch......other than that I ain't seen sheeet......just sayin.......

this is the troof all these cats saying ther bigger and no pics. they might look like this for all we know

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          this is the troof all these cats saying ther bigger and no pics. they might look like this for all we know

it is what it is I guess........haahaa

Comment

Working...
          X