Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has BIGGER muscles than me?? any one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    what good does ;ooking at your sign do, you may be as fat as james toney or probably look like butterbean, lol, you probably do, you just trying to up your self esteem by trying to convince yourself that you are the biggest guy here, im pretty damn big compared to most mexicans and i dont smoke or do drugs, , i live healthy and work out, lol, twhat i said about myself dont mean shq1t on the internet, lol, i feel bad for you if you take this thread seriously, lol, im honest too, lol, i had to say this to put your head back to earth so you can stop pretending like you are something that you are probably not, lol, nyahahaha
    Hahhahhaa.........wTF??? never pictured you as a HATER.....but I see you been sippin on that Hateraide huh??? not to worry son......I need bout 10 more haters by next summer so I can complete my hater ring of haters....so welcome to my hater ring..hahahaha......

yeah I look just like butterbean dawgy...your right.....hahahha....you hit that **** right on the head....hahaha.....wait is that your not so subtle way of asking to see more pix of me??? hahaha......

so I take it from your unwarranted rant that you a little man huH?? hahah sorry for ya son!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

what good does ;ooking at your sign do, you may be as fat as james toney or probably look like butterbean, lol, you probably do, you just trying to up your self esteem by trying to convince yourself that you are the biggest guy here, im pretty damn big compared to most mexicans and i dont smoke or do drugs, , i live healthy and work out, lol, twhat i said about myself dont mean shq1t on the internet, lol, i feel bad for you if you take this thread seriously, lol, im honest too, lol, i had to say this to put your head back to earth so you can stop pretending like you are something that you are probably not, lol, nyahahaha
      Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      dude I know right????talk about taking the internet too serious!!!! ahhahhaha

I think the kid lost his marbles.....at the very least his cheese done slipped off his cracker......hahahaha

Comment

you big. i give you that. but - how much you running, ric? THAT'S it right there.

but to answer your question, yeah, i'm not as yoked as you.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          you fail pocho.
          i a pocho too, if that means chicano, lol, but that said, i do like the guy, lol, i didnt like the fact that based on half a pic on his sign, he tried to make himself better than others, lol, im a ****in moron on this ****in thread cause i sounded like a someone who is trying to sound smart so i might sound like a attention whore for all i know, lol, nyahahaha
          Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          he is just a steriod freak a wanna be batista. Hope fully he doesnt go wako like the other wrestler chris something.
          You do realize that I love the steroid talk and the comparisons to wrestelers right??? means im doing something right!!!!!!!!haahahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            What is that crazy movie?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              you big. i give you that. but - how much you running, ric? THAT'S it right there.

but to answer your question, yeah, i'm not as yoked as you.
              ahha yeah you got me there my cardio can def be much better.....I get my 3 miles per work out day in....but I only do 3 days a week right now so I only do 9 a week.....your supposed to be at around 12 per week or so I hear........

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                I made a thread like this a while back, from arm size to forearm to neck , but none of you replied, you commented, but never did anyone else state their size
                Que onda pinche compa?? where you been kid??? place ain't the same with you son......how come you hardly post nomo???

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  i stated my size......
                  I getchu dawgy pero alls im saying is a picture is worth 1000 words.......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    ahha yeah you got me there my cardio can def be much better.....I get my 3 miles per work out day in....but I only do 3 days a week right now so I only do 9 a week.....your supposed to be at around 12 per week or so I hear........
                    if i'm assuming you correctly, you prolly 5'9ish about 210 so if so then a 5K every work out day is very, very good. 12 or more per week, at your weight would be pretty bad for your knees because of the impact. you don't wanna be 35 w/ fuqqed up knees, guey.

you on your way, you competing? i didn't know they let mexican nationals compete in special olympics triathlon. you got dis, son.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      if i'm assuming you correctly, you prolly 5'9ish about 210 so if so then a 5K every work out day is very, very good. 12 or more per week, at your weight would be pretty bad for your knees because of the impact. you don't wanna be 35 w/ fuqqed up knees, guey.

you on your way, you competing? i didn't know they let mexican nationals compete in special olympics triathlon. you got dis, son.
                      haha damn pretty damn close but no im 5'11 230 lbs.......wish I was taller though no doubt.....(aver homie Cleto ay stas pa que no digas haahha)

but competing en que compa?? what's 5K?? in miles? and I do my cardio on a low impact treadmill with gel accisc running shoes and weak knee braces....my knees are already shot from football and basketball......

Comment

Working...
                      X