Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary stories/ghost/paranormal thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinche ghost are shit , if you think you have one in your house, challenge it, call it out, then let me know how it goes

Comment

• Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
      this one is a must see.

it's about the stuff thats happening in china

nice video bro! Very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it's always in Mexico for some reason...

we've talked about aliens/UFOs in the last couple pages, you should find that interesting
        la LLORONA

Comment

Yea, thats something i've looked into

I bought a couple books just on that topic.

I stopped reading them after I woke up several times to scratching sounds on the floor LOL i'm not a sissy but it's creepy as hell when it happens

But yea you change dramatically fast,and it all seems to be triggered by something. Like playing with a ouija board or just messing around in the occult.
          I made a thread a long while back regarding Ouija boards. Have you tried it yourself? The skeptics downplay it but it may be for real. Do an experiment yourself with some friends. Record your experience I'd like to know the results. I myself will never ever delve into the occult. It can be very dangerous so if you do such an experiment, be very careful.

Comment

• lady fan, are you hot?
            Ghost normally like hott chicks

Comment

• bump8===========D

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                I made a thread a long while back regarding Ouija boards. Have you tried it yourself? The skeptics downplay it but it may be for real. Do an experiment yourself with some friends. Record your experience I'd like to know the results. I myself will never ever delve into the occult. It can be very dangerous so if you do such an experiment, be very careful.
                I have a whole book about "real" demon possession/infestation %80 it starts with Ouija board.

infact I posted a story in this thread about the experiences of a cousin of mine that played with a Ouija board to contact her dead son.... It didn't end well

so i'm not going to mess with one lol

Comment

• My grandfather would always talk about the "brujas" en el cerro
                  I guess it happens all over Mexico. You can see fire balls on 'los cerros'

any one else would think they're UFOs
                  we think they're brujas lol

Comment

• I was young I want to say between 10-13. I went to my grandpa's racho in mexico. It was kind of a mid size town. Well the house was old and he had been living it for years. One night and my my brother were sleeping in the same bed and it was hot that night. So we left the door open a little more than cracked to let the breeze in, and that door connected directly outside. I wake up all of a sudden one night a I turn toward the door and I felt someone slap my in the face, so hard it almost felt like a punch. I looked and I saw no one, I just put my head under the cover and slept it off.
                    Last edited by cactusEG; 10-26-2014, 02:15 AM.

Comment

I have a whole book about "real" demon possession/infestation %80 it starts with Ouija board.

infact I posted a story in this thread about the experiences of a cousin of mine that played with a Ouija board to contact her dead son.... It didn't end well

so i'm not going to mess with one lol
                      repost it. Im interested in reading it

Comment

Working...
                      X