Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary stories/ghost/paranormal thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i saw the shadow man before. I was living in Highland, Michigan by a lake, and it so happened that during the night i saw him an on going blizzard was tearing through the township. It was around 3 am when i woke up to a sound behind me, which was where my window was located. My initial reaction was to scan out what was going on, as i looked back i could see a huge outline of a man's shadow that seemed to have been standing there looking in. Now, i was afraid but i felt a need to protect my family. So I go to my sister's room and wake her bf up..dude was scared sht less...i woke my father up but since he was ill he couldnt get up fast enough. So i said fck this, went into the kitchen, got a huge chopping knife and sprinted out of the house and onto the backyard. Since it was snowing i figured i would be able to follow the tracks of the perpetrator, to my surprise the snow was pure and untouched...no foot steps..nothing. My father walks out and asked me what i saw, i said theres nothing...when i go back in my brother told me he heard footsteps on our roof.

In Mexico it is believed that el diablo y su careta appears at a cruz calle. Well one day my sister says she woke up around 2 am, she was quite thirsty so she headed towards the kitchen. Since it was kinda spooky she woke our female cousin up to keep her company since they were roommates. Our house was located at the edge of the street near la cruz calle...my sister and cousin claim that they were stopped dead in their tracks when they began hearing children crying. They freaked out and headed to the peek through the window to see what was going on...smh pinches chismosas...anyway they say they heard chains being dragged and in the middle of the cruz calle an old fashioned wagon...with long screeching chains was pulling small children as it moved forward being driven by a headless jinete...they got scared sht less and ran back into their room...the following day neighbors claimed to have heard the eerie sound of metal scratching against pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      LoL....nothings ever scary to u
      ill tell u why, but ever since i knew what it was no one supported me they just thought i was making things up, but anyways when i was a kid i always talked to myself and had an imaginary friend, later to find out it wasn't an imaginary friend i ended up finding out during the years i started to grow up because i would always see it but i always said to myself im already old but i still have an imaginary friend i actually thought i made that person up in my head but when i tried to forget about it it was still there and i thought i might be going crazy but when i hit the age of 15 it actually told me that i wasn't going crazy but that it was there waiting for me to get older so it can takeover my body for a while, and i said what do u mean takeover my body for a while and he started screaming saying i want ur body i want to live again, and it started getting violent it sometimes would hold me down and it felt like i was paralyzed and i couldn't even talk, but then i started to go to a monk type of priest and he told me it was a evil being trying to takeover but not a demon and little by little i would go and he would do his prayers and it eventually left and that's why i don't find these things scary cuz what i see in movies don't frighten me like what Ive been through, sorry if my story don't make sense but i know what i went through and if u don't believe me well join the party cuz a lot of people don't, it don't bother me anymore

Comment

TBH I don't believe in ghosts......it just seem so fake to me, I'm the type of person that thinks logically and has to see something in order to believe it.

I ain't gonna lie but I've laid alone in the dark of the night many times and asked a ghost to reveal himself/themselves and I've never once seen one. I know maybe it doesn't work that way in it may sound crazy but it's just how I see things, in a logical manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
          ill tell u why, but ever since i knew what it was no one supported me they just thought i was making things up, but anyways when i was a kid i always talked to myself and had an imaginary friend, later to find out it wasn't an imaginary friend i ended up finding out during the years i started to grow up because i would always see it but i always said to myself im already old but i still have an imaginary friend i actually thought i made that person up in my head but when i tried to forget about it it was still there and i thought i might be going crazy but when i hit the age of 15 it actually told me that i wasn't going crazy but that it was there waiting for me to get older so it can takeover my body for a while, and i said what do u mean takeover my body for a while and he started screaming saying i want ur body i want to live again, and it started getting violent it sometimes would hold me down and it felt like i was paralyzed and i couldn't even talk, but then i started to go to a monk type of priest and he told me it was a evil being trying to takeover but not a demon and little by little i would go and he would do his prayers and it eventually left and that's why i don't find these things scary cuz what i see in movies don't frighten me like what Ive been through, sorry if my story don't make sense but i know what i went through and if u don't believe me well join the party cuz a lot of people don't, it don't bother me anymore

I think maybe what you experienced is a Jinn. I've read a lot about this stuff and it sounds and has alot of the same characteristics

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            TBH I don't believe in ghosts......it just seem so fake to me, I'm the type of person that thinks logically and has to see something in order to believe it.

I ain't gonna lie but I've laid alone in the dark of the night many times and asked a ghost to reveal himself/themselves and I've never once seen one. I know maybe it doesn't work that way in it may sound crazy but it's just how I see things, in a logical manner.
            Thats understandable tbh if I hadn't had my own personal experiences I probably wouldn't believe in it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Well i saw the shadow man before. I was living in Highland, Michigan by a lake, and it so happened that during the night i saw him an on going blizzard was tearing through the township. It was around 3 am when i woke up to a sound behind me, which was where my window was located. My initial reaction was to scan out what was going on, as i looked back i could see a huge outline of a man's shadow that seemed to have been standing there looking in. Now, i was afraid but i felt a need to protect my family. So I go to my sister's room and wake her bf up..dude was scared sht less...i woke my father up but since he was ill he couldnt get up fast enough. So i said fck this, went into the kitchen, got a huge chopping knife and sprinted out of the house and onto the backyard. Since it was snowing i figured i would be able to follow the tracks of the perpetrator, to my surprise the snow was pure and untouched...no foot steps..nothing. My father walks out and asked me what i saw, i said theres nothing...when i go back in my brother told me he heard footsteps on our roof.

In Mexico it is believed that el diablo y su careta appears at a cruz calle. Well one day my sister says she woke up around 2 am, she was quite thirsty so she headed towards the kitchen. Since it was kinda spooky she woke our female cousin up to keep her company since they were roommates. Our house was located at the edge of the street near la cruz calle...my sister and cousin claim that they were stopped dead in their tracks when they began hearing children crying. They freaked out and headed to the peek through the window to see what was going on...smh pinches chismosas...anyway they say they heard chains being dragged and in the middle of the cruz calle an old fashioned wagon...with long screeching chains was pulling small children as it moved forward being driven by a headless jinete...they got scared sht less and ran back into their room...the following day neighbors claimed to have heard the eerie sound of metal scratching against pavement.

I'm telling you man Mexico has some fucked up paranormal shit.

The kids crying could be explained by cats. Sometimes cats cry near my window and It's really creepy because they sound exactly like babies.

What does intrigue me about your story though, Is the headless horseman.
              People know him from the movie. But before the movie cam out my cousin told me he and a bunch of kids from his Barrio in mexico were playing next to the highway when they saw a headless horseman

Comment

Thats understandable tbh if I hadn't had my own personal experiences I probably wouldn't believe in it either.
                For some reason I want to experience it but I haven't......it's like when I go to church also, I want to experience the feeling described by many of my Christian friends/family but I just don't feel anything.

Comment

For some reason I want to experience it but I haven't......it's like when I go to church also, I want to experience the feeling described by many of my Christian friends/family but I just don't feel anything.
                  If you're going to openly look for these things do yourself a favor and don't look for the negative. Don't use Ouija boards and stuff like that.

Go to haunted places. A lot of them give tours.
                  Infact i'm probably going to look into that.

Maybe I can find a haunted hotel or something to go explore lol

Comment

If you're going to openly look for these things do yourself a favor and don't look for the negative. Don't use Ouija boards and stuff like that.

Go to haunted places. A lot of them give tours.
                    Infact i'm probably going to look into that.

Maybe I can find a haunted hotel or something to go explore lol
                    There is a supposed haunted house not to far from where I live. It's in a remote area surrounded by agricultural fields and a lot of people are afraid of even passing through there. About 10 years ago a friend and I decided to visit it late at night when where bored. It was pretty hard to get in there with wooden slabs covering the windows and doors but somehow we made our way in there.

Now don't get me wrong, we were scared as **** but the thing is we didn't see anything...we were pretty disappointed. But it reminds me of a little story, close to that house is the cemetery and one night my brother and I were all fuccked up on booze and coke and we decided to visit a very close friend of ours that had passed away a few years before, and when we arrived we visited his grave and had a couple of drinks. When we decided to leave I kid you not but my car didn't wan't to start no matter what we did to it. We had to walk about 2 miles in the remote fields of the city just to get to- ironically- our deceased friend's parents ranch. They did not answer the door so we had to walk all the way back and as we were walking back we saw some people in a lonely little house outside having some drinks, we asked to use their phone and thankfully the let us use it.

It was one of the scariest nights I've experienced.

Comment

There is a supposed haunted house not to far from where I live. It's in a remote area surrounded by agricultural fields and a lot of people are afraid of even passing through there. About 10 years ago a friend and I decided to visit it late at night when where bored. It was pretty hard to get in there with wooden slabs covering the windows and doors but somehow we made our way in there.

Now don't get me wrong, we were scared as **** but the thing is we didn't see anything...we were pretty disappointed. But it reminds me of a little story, close to that house is the cemetery and one night my brother and I were all fuccked up on booze and coke and we decided to visit a very close friend of ours that had passed away a few years before, and when we arrived we visited his grave and had a couple of drinks. When we decided to leave I kid you not but my car didn't wan't to start no matter what we did to it. We had to walk about 2 miles in the remote fields of the city just to get to- ironically- our deceased friend's parents ranch. They did not answer the door so we had to walk all the way back and as we were walking back we saw some people in a lonely little house outside having some drinks, we asked to use their phone and thankfully the let us use it.

It was one of the scariest nights I've experienced.

the only really scary thing about that, was that you were visiting a dead friend while drinking and driving...
                      thankfully your car didn't start

pretty ironic

Comment

Working...
                      X