Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    lady fan, are you hot?
    Ghost normally like hott chicks
    answer the question lady fan and what nationality/race are you?

Comment

• you guys have no respect.

Lady Fan is my girlfriend ....

Comment

• Bunch of fucking dogs in here

Comment

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
          answer the question lady fan and what nationality/race are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            you guys have no respect.

Lady Fan is my girlfriend ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

_________

Comment

• I am not trolling but just a weird dream. It was like a really really longgggg dream, I mean hours and hours while I was sleeping. Like I was sleeping but my mind I wasn't getting any rest. I was in the back of a car or something cramped up with a bunch of people, they looked Mexicans sneaking into the US or some weird stuff. And the entire time I couldn't move and barely breath. I felt stuck there, couldn't move at all. So then after hours and hours of dreaming that, I woke up and I had this terrible pain in my chest and I had trouble speaking. I recovered some hours later, but still it was weird how my chest hurt as though I was really cramped up into something.

Then this other time. I woke up opened my eyes, saw a lady looking at me in my room. Then I turned around and then as soon as I realized what I saw I turned back and there was no one there.

Comment

• I remember as a kid I was sleeping in my grandmas house in Mexico. The bed was by the balcony. I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. Then all of a sudden I started hearing something like heavy boots or a horse walking by. But what scared me was that it was a really long walk. It must've lasted maybe 15 minutes, when someone passing by would be like 2 minutes. I never really thought much about it. My brother, older, would always tell us stories as kids about seeing scary stuff. About a year ago I asked him if it was true and he said no, he was laughing. But he said the only time he heard something creepy was when he was sleeping in the spot I did that one time and that in the middle of the night, for a long time he heard chains being dragged in the same spot I heard the footsteps and I had never told him my story so I know he hadn't made it up.

Comment

• when did Khan get banned?

Comment

• my dad was hunting one time in the valley and found a bag full of gold coins. I would say he was 19-22 at the time, said he found them by a tree with a river passing by. He set up camp when it got dark by the river and says he saw an old man accross the river yelling to him to throw him back his gold coins. my dad says the old man was wearing an old brown suit, round glasses and had a tall hat on. so my dad ask him to come over so they could talk when the old man starts cryin and dissapears into thin air.....my dad says he packed his things and left as fast as he could. There are some stories of many officials who died bringing gold from importing or exporting who got killed entering the us. just wanted you guys to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X