Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEXICO QUEDA CAMPEON EN PUERTO RICO!! (Serie Del Caribe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
    Congratz Yaquis de CD. Obregon, campeones en Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Good series.
    Sweet i cant wait to see how the porto ricans try to discredit the win

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      its funny tho cause mexico even tho has a good fanbase of baseball its not that big neither is with basketball but we still kick their ass
      you don't do shat my friend, those mexican athletes that actually are productive are the ones who get the glory.

go be productive you little shat. don't take credit for what those studs on the diamond did; chavala, go be a man already!

Comment

Originally posted by machyne View Post
        Sweet i cant wait to see how the porto ricans try to discredit the win
        great win for the mexican's.

see what happened there?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
          yea its popular in some parts of Mex....Adrian Gonzalez, Jorge Cantu, Nomar Garciaparra, Carlos Quentin..just a few Mexicans that play in the Majors....

Ted Williams was half Mexican...
          gtfoh! en serio?????

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
            yea its popular in some parts of Mex....Adrian Gonzalez, Jorge Cantu, Nomar Garciaparra, Carlos Quentin..just a few Mexicans that play in the Majors....

Ted Williams was half Mexican...
            It's a shame he didn't represent it due to the racism back then against minorities. I'm pretty sure if his dad was Mexican there wouldn't be a problem, but since his dad was of European descent it's a complete different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              It's a shame he didn't represent it due to the racism back then against minorities. I'm pretty sure if his dad was Mexican there wouldn't be a problem, but since his dad was of European descent it's a complete different story.

Yep...they didn't even allow blacks to play in the majors back then...Mexicans and other Latinos got to play in the majors before blacks were allowed to play...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                great win for the mexican's.

see what happened there?
                yeah you saw that i caught you before you had a chance to downplay the victory that you saw that you couldn't do it

Comment

Ted Williams was half Mexican! Dont say that to a white boy cuz they get all offended. Just like when you try and tell them Tony Romo is also half Mexican, They get all defensive, This one white dude was even trying to bet me money that Romo was not Mexican. He said that he was too white to be Mexican!!I was like Biatch have you ever heard of a cracker with a last name of Romo?? HAHAHA

Comment

Good for Mexico, why are the ignorant Mexis talkin smack in here though, PR and DR own en la serie del Caribe...

Not discrediting at all though.....

I'm not even pissed we're behind the Dominican Republic by 4 championships either cuz ALL they do over there is play baseball, we play baseball, box, basketball...

Good win Mexico, congratulations.
                    Last edited by figzuki; 02-09-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      Good for Mexico, why are the ignorant Mexis talkin smack in here though, PR and Cuba own en la serie del Caribe...

Not discrediting at all though.....

I'm not even pissed we're behind the Dominican Republic by 4 championships either cuz ALL they do over there is play baseball, we play baseball, box, basketball...

Good win Mexico, congratulations.
                      Dominican Republic: 18 titles.
                      Puerto Rico: 14 titles.
                      Cuba hasn't entered since the Cuban Revolution so they don't own the competition, they only have 7 titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X