Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEXICO QUEDA CAMPEON EN PUERTO RICO!! (Serie Del Caribe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEXICO QUEDA CAMPEON EN PUERTO RICO!! (Serie Del Caribe)

Congratz Yaquis de CD. Obregon, campeones en Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Good series.

i dont even know what your talking about but

Comment

Baseball dude!! The Carribean Series, its like a tourny between Mexico, PR, DR, Venezuela. Cuba and Panama used to compete but they haven't lately.

Comment

its funny tho cause mexico even tho has a good fanbase of baseball its not that big neither is with basketball but we still kick their ass

Comment

Ummmm you'd be surprised, baseball is big in baja california, sonora, chihuahua, sinaloa. The southern states states is more about soccer. Next years series will be held in Hermosillo, Sonora. I went to the one held in 2009 in Mexicali. Mexico came in 2nd, but in the northern states Baseball is pretty popular. Lots of pitchers come out of Northern Mexico.

Comment

a huevo right in their backyard...but the puerto ricans in puerto rico hold nothing against that...the ricans here must be butthurt as ****

Comment

They've won 14 titles so they can't complain.

Comment

Just curious, but why does Mexico participate when the competition was created for Carribean countries?

just like Copa Libertadores, an event for South American football clubs, and Mexico is involved in it as well, it's not a bad thing or anything but i'm just curious and confused.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  its funny tho cause mexico even tho has a good fanbase of baseball its not that big neither is with basketball but we still kick their ass
                  true. soccer being the sport that is practiced more than boxing and baseball is amazing.cuz other than hugo and chicharrito we suck in soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                    Just curious, but why does Mexico participate when the competition was created for Carribean countries?

just like Copa Libertadores, an event for South American football clubs, and Mexico is involved in it as well, it's not a bad thing or anything but i'm just curious and confused.
                    at first mexico wasnt a part of the carribean baseball championship same with copa libertadores...mexico is just an economic powerhouse in latin america.the carribean games and south american championships make bank(profit) when mexico joins their games

Comment

Working...
                    X