Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MEXICO QUEDA CAMPEON EN PUERTO RICO!! (Serie Del Caribe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
    at first mexico wasnt a part of the carribean baseball championship same with copa libertadores...mexico is just an economic powerhouse in latin america.the carribean games and south american championships make bank(profit) when mexico joins their games
    That's true.

even though the Mexican media doesn't give a crap about baseball it still gets some attention in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      That's true.

even though the Mexican media doesn't give a crap about baseball it still gets some attention in Mexico.
      and yet we won the series...puerto rico beat us twice though..but boxing and baseball are practiced a lot over there though

Comment

mexicans play baseball?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
          mexicans play baseball?
          in the border states of mexico

Comment

mexicans play baseball?
            Yeap, there's some of them playing in the majors..

Comment

mexicans play baseball?
              yea its popular in some parts of Mex....Adrian Gonzalez, Jorge Cantu, Nomar Garciaparra, Carlos Quentin..just a few Mexicans that play in the Majors....

Ted Williams was half Mexican...

Comment

Pacific league of baseball in Mexico include: Aguilas de Mexicali, Yaquis de CD. Obregon, Tomateros de Culiacan, Venados de Mazatlan, Naranjeros de Hermosillo, Algodoneros de Guasave, Caņeros de Los Mochis, and Mayos de Navojoa. Its a winter league where alot of MLB players stay active, or up and comers are sent to see if they can produce. Mexico is known for its pitching and many are sent for experience, or to stay active and on point, because in Mexico the breaking ball is the money shot. So alot of good stuff goes on out there. Even basketball!

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  Just curious, but why does Mexico participate when the competition was created for Carribean countries?

just like Copa Libertadores, an event for South American football clubs, and Mexico is involved in it as well, it's not a bad thing or anything but i'm just curious and confused.
                  theres actually some regions in mexico that referred to the mexican carribean some mexican states are basically in the carribean

Comment

Sad but true story. I fired a ranch hand for slacking off. A few days later he came back drunk as hell talking ****. I called his "vatos" to get him off my property, they took him into a stall and beat the **** out of this dude!!! I couldn't believe what I saw!!! Beating on your own people!!!!! I paid his medical bill and haven't seen him again!!!! Money is a powerful thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                      Sad but true story. I fired a ranch hand for slacking off. A few days later he came back drunk as hell talking ****. I called his "vatos" to get him off my property, they took him into a stall and beat the **** out of this dude!!! I couldn't believe what I saw!!! Beating on your own people!!!!! I paid his medical bill and haven't seen him again!!!! Money is a powerful thing!!!
                      PR's do envy us. Just read this PR's pathetic post.

Comment

Working...
                      X