Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you plan on keeping your hispanic roots with your children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed them tamales and spank them with chanclas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      Adam Carolla said it best in "The Hammer"...

"You guys sure seem to love [Mexico] except for the part where you risked your lives not to live there anymore."
      , i love my country but not the government (i'm not mexican by the way).

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        , i love my country but not the government (i'm not mexican by the way).
        maybe if Fideral Castro had a cute nickname like Fido you will accept him more

There was one South American leader nickname or named Tito or Pepe or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
          maybe if Fideral Castro had a cute nickname like Fido you will accept him more

There was one South American leader nickname or named Tito or Pepe or something like that
          WTF.

Comment

Adam Carolla said it best in "The Hammer"...

"You guys sure seem to love [Mexico] except for the part where you risked your lives not to live there anymore."
            its kinda hard to live in a country you love with no fuken jobs to support you and your family...stupid ignorant comment by a typical racist white boy...

Comment

Whites are supposed to be less than 50% of the American population by 2050. That will be a great day.

fixed

Comment

We're busting a Texas on this *****.

'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
                  its kinda hard to live in a country you love with no fuken jobs to support you and your family...stupid ignorant comment by a typical racist white boy...
                  So you love the country that provides you no jobs and no support. You love the country that forced you to flee away from it for you to survive.

You hate the country that houses you now, gives you a home, and support. You hate the country that allows you to provide for your family.

This is why when whites are 10% of the population, they will still hold 90% of the wealth. Geniuses like yourself.

Comment

So you love the country that provides you no jobs and no support. You love the country that forced you to flee away from it for you to survive.

You hate the country that houses you now, gives you a home, and support. You hate the country that allows you to provide for your family.

This is why when whites are 10% of the population, they will still hold 90% of the wealth. Geniuses like yourself.
                    ... who said i was from Mexico? i was born here but i also love visiting Mexico, in fact i was living there for awhile because i had money and didn't have to worry about **** financially...its different over there.

I missed the part where i said i "hated" the country that gives me a home, food, etc... when did i say that mr. genius?

the only thing i hate is stupid white boys that come up with stupid insults like "mexicans are lazy".... yeah try to explain that one to me.

Comment

When I was a senior in high school I asked this one really Mexican chick I knew why she wasn't pregnant by now. She got really offended. I still don't understand why.
                      let me answer that for you.they are tought not to hide **** and face their problems as they come .unlike others in the u.s are tought to abort and now i hear they are tought to take it up the ass so that the ***** stays alittle unused for marriage.
                      that being that you guys have little cocks and all.
                      Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 03-29-2010, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X