This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    Sure Brandon Rios....whatever you say...lol......

what do you got against those native indian looking hispanics? your pathetic, u look just like them anyway...that just shows how much u hate your own skin u pathetic coconut...

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      what do you got against those native indian looking hispanics? your pathetic, u look just like them anyway...that just shows how much u hate your own skin u pathetic coconut...
      Sure I do buddy....keep telling yourself that...lol

Comment

• And still no picture from Cleto and Slick...hmmm I wonder why...lol....Here is another one of mine, take note guys...this is what a good-looking man looks like
        Last edited by -ELO-; 10-08-2010, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Haha I find it funny how you guys are going back and forth about pictures. Desert pretty bold of you to post pics of yourself, but as far as others not posting theirs it could be for a number of reasons, embarrassment, security, photo scam, or simply just don't want you to know, and many other reasons. That's why im not going to boast about how many girls I pull or what not, because it would just be lame. Anyone can say one thing and it be the other, especially online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            No mames cabrón, ese pinche Desert habla de inmigrantes y tiene la jeta de un naco vendiendo chicles en Insurgentes....

Desert, no te vallas a Arizona porque to meten al bote. Lo único que te falta es un sarape y unos guaraches echos de llanta.
            no mames, te le banaste al pobre guey, pero neta que se parece a un taquero de la colonia, ni el mostacho le sale bien a este prangano, ya casi le salia como cantinflas, jajajajaja

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              And still no picture from Cleto and Slick...hmmm I wonder why...lol....Here is another one of mine, take note guys...this is what a good-looking man looks like
              I dont even have many photos of myself. I just prefer not to put my pic up por tan guapo que estoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                no mames, te le banaste al pobre guey, pero neta que se parece a un taquero de la colonia, ni el mostacho le sale bien a este prangano, ya casi le salia como cantinflas, jajajajaja
                Ya les dije, vendo chicles en la garrita de Mexicali...bueno fuera que a taquero lleguara...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                  Haha I find it funny how you guys are going back and forth about pictures. Desert pretty bold of you to post pics of yourself, but as far as others not posting theirs it could be for a number of reasons, embarrassment, security, photo scam, or simply just don't want you to know, and many other reasons. That's why im not going to boast about how many girls I pull or what not, because it would just be lame. Anyone can say one thing and it be the other, especially online.
                  I know bro it's all in good fun...I think slick is taking too serious though....but it's cool and funny to me.

I don't see what the big deal about posting a picture is...I mean a couple of guys did already and what can they possibly do with it? Photoshop it? That ain't a bog deal for me TBH. But I guess it's better to be safe since anything can happen so I somewhat understand. But I think there might be other reasons...maybe they are hiding something???lol

Nah man, I ain't boasting I'm just responding with the truth. It's not like I made a thread " I pull a lot of girls". I just responded to their insecure comments about me with the truth, it may be arrogant or cocky but it's the truth.

I just thought it was cool to know how some of the posters we chat with here actually look like. I guess I am very secure with myself and not everyone feels the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                    and the hits keep on coming!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Desert Storm, no offense homie but you look straight up mexican. and you should be proud and never ashamed of it. Unfortunately you'll probably take offense and deny it.

Comment

Working...
                      X