This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    I respect and do understand your point of view.....I guess it's a different situation where you live.

I guess we should look at both sides of the coin. I believe that would be the key to solving this immigration problem instead of both sides having to much pride and sticking to their guns if you will.
    You need to come live in AZ for awhile and ull see the other side of the coin. Like what sheriff are doing to hispanics that are legal treating them like Dirt because they "think" they are illegal i posted some stories in another thread you should read them. It disgusting how they hide their hate against hispanics behind the law .

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      You need to come live in AZ for awhile and ull see the other side of the coin. Like what sheriff are doing to hispanics that are legal treating them like Dirt because they "think" they are illegal i posted some stories in another thread you should read them. It disgusting how they hide their hate against hispanics behind the law .
      He won't go there cuz he knows looking like he does he will get harassed the second he steps out his hotel.........hahhahahhahh true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        He won't go there cuz he knows looking like he does he will get harassed the second he steps out his hotel.........hahhahahhahh true story!
        Right, because I am very dark.....and short...and native looking...lol
        Last edited by -ELO-; 10-07-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Right, because I am very dark.....and short...and native looking...lol
          that's what you think they are looking for??? My gwad.....your ignorance just can't help to to seep out of you........good lord........they are looking for this guy........and you fit the description 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            that's what you think they are looking for??? My gwad.....your ignorance just can't help to to seep out of you........good lord........they are looking for this guy........and you fit the description 100%

Sure Brandon Rios....whatever you say...lol......

Comment

Sure Brandon Rios....whatever you say...lol......

Is that your Papa and your Tio????? Damn no wonder you fugly son.......it runs in the family!!!!!hahahhahhahhaa

Comment

The funny thing is this kind of crap doesn't get coverage in the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  Thats right It never does, but let a hispanic kill someone or break the law its all over the news!!!

Comment

Thats right It never does, but let a hispanic kill someone or break the law its all over the news!!!
                    It's called a euro centric media bias................true story........

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      I will tell you what is in the media, how Desert's hero Joe Arpio is being investigated.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...on.php?ref=fpb

Comment

Working...
                      X