This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    No mames cabrón, ese pinche Desert habla de inmigrantes y tiene la jeta de un naco vendiendo chicles en Insurgentes....

Desert, no te vallas a Arizona porque to meten al bote. Lo único que te falta es un sarape y unos guaraches echos de llanta.

Comment

No mames cabrón, ese pinche Desert habla de inmigrantes y tiene la jeta de un naco vendiendo chicles en Insurgentes....

Desert, no te vallas a Arizona porque to meten al bote. Lo único que te falta es un sarape y unos guaraches echos de llanta.
      Diaaaaaablooooooooo... cojelo con calma loco..

Comment

HOlY FUK...............this thread is becoming epic.....fuk Cuau....I swear tagwad I am laughing so fuken hard at that I had to close the door to my office.....you made my eyes watter with that one.......your reply is full of WIN!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah ...."y tiene la jeta de un NACO vendiendo chicles ne insurgentes" ahahhahah FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKK..........im so fuken done right now......hahahhahahhahhahahaha.................... ...too much..........this kid is just toooo damn much............green K coming your way!

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-07-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
          Yeah bro, if he is as tough has he tries to act then he will show his face.

Dude, my parents aren't pasisas. I really don't know where you got that from...my Father(RIP) Was from Mexicali but was raised in LA. He actually was more of you "pachuco" type. My mother was born in Michoacan but was raised in Calexico since she was just a toddler.

Yeah, that picture is kinda funny looking..lol..but I know I'm a good looking kat. Always had "pegue" since I was in elementary.

Nah bro, he ain't wrong he's just being immature....kinda reminds me of Rios talking smack about Ortiz TBH. I mean the guy is going out of his way to photoshop my pic and talk all this smack? It's actually kinda pathetic but funny in his part. Sounds bitter or something...or jealous....and no, muscles and tats don't make you good looking. A good looking face like mine is what matters.

But I wouldn't be talking to much smack Mr Gecko....Slick, if you really want to see someone that looks like a paisa look no further than Mr Gecko's profile.

Here is another one para que se den un quemon...lol
          So your diggin' my bod huh???? hahahhahaha aparte de naco joto no no mames.....haora menos te enseño mi cara....si te la enseño te enamoras guey.....hahahhah.........but here lemme give you a glimpse into the future........

Comment

Soy un vendedor de chicles en la garrita de Mexicali....lol.....

Comment

Soy un vendedor de chicles en la garrita de Mexicali....lol.....
              Bro, I'm not trying to go hard on you but when I saw your pic, I was like "if that's not Raza, I don't know what is".

I hnestly thought you would look much, much different.

I had my pic up here when I first started posting but Jeffries gave me **** and I took it down, I think he's the only one that knows what I look like.

Comment

Bro, I'm not trying to go hard on you but when I saw your pic, I was like "if that's not Raza, I don't know what is".

I hnestly thought you would look much, much different.

I had my pic up here when I first started posting but Jeffries gave me **** and I took it down, I think he's the only one that knows what I look like.
                I know bro, I am Raza(good-looking one too)lol.....I have never denied that? Have you ever read me saying anything else? Just because I am an American doesn't mean that I have to look White...just like not every Mexican has to look brown and native looking. American is a Nationality not a Race.

Dude, let me tell you something....I use to think like many of you here and I defended illegal immigration to the death. But I started seeing how it has affected my community and my family and it changed my way of thinking.

I don't hate Mexicans or any other Latinos, in fact I am very proud of having Mexican blood and wouldn't want it any other way.

All I want is for them to do things the right way. By doing so they not only gain respect from the world and the US but they would help themselves by having a much better chance of having a better life legally, instead of getting paid peanuts.
                Last edited by -ELO-; 10-07-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I know bro, I am Raza(good-looking one too)lol.....I have never denied that? Have you ever read me saying anything else? Just because I am an American doesn't mean that I have to look White...just like not every Mexican has to look brown and native looking. American is a Nationality not a Race.

Dude, let me tell you something....I use to think like many of you here and I defended illegal immigration to the death. But I started seeing how it has affected my community and my family and it changed my way of thinking.

I don't hate Mexicans or any other Latinos, in fact I am very proud of having Mexican blood and wouldn't want it any other way.

All I want is for them to do things the right way. By doing so they not only gain respect from the world and the US but they would help themselves by having a much better chance of having a good life here instead of getting paid peanuts.
                  For me it's the opposite, I started not caring and thinking like you, as an American. Then I saw first hand what these people go through and decided to dedicate some of my time to help these people out.

Comment

For me it's the opposite, I started not caring and thinking like you, as an American. Then I saw first hand what these people go through and decided to dedicate some of my time to help these people out.
                    I respect and do understand your point of view.....I guess it's a different situation where you live.

I guess we should look at both sides of the coin. I believe that would be the key to solving this immigration problem instead of both sides having to much pride and sticking to their guns if you will.

Comment

I respect and do understand your point of view.....I guess it's a different situation where you live.

I guess we should look at both sides of the coin. I believe that would be the key to solving this immigration problem instead of both sides having to much pride and sticking to their guns if you will.
                      Those are some deep.......deep thoughts............

Comment

Working...
                      X