Jody Lo
    My .308 HK tells me I'm the king.
    I don't sell death
    I just deliver it

Comment

This poll needs to add Chingy up thurr.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Cool j owned that fool. Can I bus! Yes you can! Cool j ate that fool alive.
        No Def Jam owned Canibus. Once Canibus said 99 percent of your fans wear high heels it was over.... and really that diss was trash all he did was repeat everything Canibus said back at him to the point that it didn’t make sense. You tell a Platinum artist “ 99 percent of your fans don’t exist”...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          No Def Jam owned Canibus. Once Canibus said 99 percent of your fans wear high heels it was over.... and really that diss was trash all he did was repeat everything Canibus said back at him to the point that it didn’t make sense. You tell a Platinum artist “ 99 percent of your fans don’t exist”...
          “But ain’t no ***** can eat a *****s ass like me” I’m paraphrasing cannibus.

Comment

No votes for Pun, OC or Ghost? damn

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              “But ain’t no ***** can eat a *****s ass like me” I’m paraphrasing cannibus.
              Yes that line sucked ( even Canibus has admitted that) but in spite of that he still won.

Comment

Nas or Rakim for me. Theyve done stood the test of time. Timeless lyrics with outstanding quality. Slight edge to Nas because Rakim was before my time.

Comment

MC Hammer.

Comment

This is a tough one but a poll has to have Mos Def and Lupe on there man. And no Eminem?

I personally think Nas is the best but Em, Lupe and co are real close.

Comment

Pac is the Jordan of rap any list without him is just bull**** sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X