No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Would be a war and no towels would be thrown.

Pits are too small

Pits top out at 60 pounds

Wolves are anywhere from 120 to 160 pounds

Wolves also have to kill to eat

Motivated wolf in a blowout

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Pits are too small

Pits top out at 60 pounds

Wolves are anywhere from 120 to 160 pounds

Wolves also have to kill to eat

Motivated wolf in a blowout
      Mike Tyson was also too small

Comment

Mike Tyson was also too small

Lol true but he wasn't fighting dudes literally twice his weight

Comment

• To be clear, I'd've guessed Wolf as well, but, education though...

People should know more history. I feel like this one is obvious....do you guys think we fight dogs because the 18th century man gave a **** about wild animals or environments? Of course no one gave a ****.

From Rome to the 18th century there's just loads and loads of animal fights in various forms for entertainment all over Europe.

Dogs won that ****s to the point where by the 19th century no one wanted to see a dog kill a wild animal anymore. Dog's only competition was dogs. 19th century, they still gave no ****s about humane treatment or any other kumbaya bull****. They just wanted an even match.

That's why we have dog fights to this day and don't have ****ing wolf fights.

Wolf done been bodied.

Of the dogs, plenty are good for fighting, but, the pit, it's name is Pit for a ****ing reason. The pit was bred for pit fighting, duh. It'll eat yer ****ing tiger let alone a wolf. Spoiler, cats, even big ones, are *******.

Also, anyone who knows some level of boxing history should done known this ****. Y'all think the original backers of boxing didn't also fund dog fighting and create that sport too?

Peek at my dude Lord Camelford. Dude who owned Richmond, owned, not backed, not financed, I mean he did back and finance Bill's boxing but also Bill were his slave. His prized, champion, slave. Just like how his pit Belcher "trusty" Camelford was owned by him. The ****'s Camelford got a pit for if wolves are the og badass of the prize-ring? Y'all can look that ****s up.

Finally, I'm not even a dog guy. Peek the best dog breed's thread. I prefer pigs...who definitely get eaten. Got no reason to back a pit over a wolf. It's just pit's should be favored. There's nothing is a wolf we didn't breed out of a pit to make that pit perform better in the pit....kind of a duh. no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            To be clear, I'd've guessed Wolf as well, but, education though...

People should know more history. I feel like this one is obvious....do you guys think we fight dogs because the 18th century man gave a **** about wild animals or environments? Of course no one gave a ****.

From Rome to the 18th century there's just loads and loads of animal fights in various forms for entertainment all over Europe.

Dogs won that ****s to the point where by the 19th century no one wanted to see a dog kill a wild animal anymore. Dog's only competition was dogs. 19th century, they still gave no ****s about humane treatment or any other kumbaya bull****. They just wanted an even match.

Wolf done been bodied.

Of the dogs, plenty are good for fighting, but, the pit, it's name is Pit for a ****ing reason. The pit was bred for pit fighting, duh. It'll eat yer ****ing tiger let alone a wolf. Spoiler, cats, even big ones, are *******.

Also, anyone who knows some level of boxing history should done known this ****. Y'all think the original backers of boxing didn't also fund dog fighting and create that sport too?

Peek at my dude Lord Camelford. Dude who owned Richmond, owned, not backed, not financed, I mean he did back and finance Bill's boxing but also Bill were his slave. His prized, champion, slave. Just like how his pit Belcher "trusty" Camelford was owned by him. The ****'s Camelford got a pit for if wolves are the og badass of the prize-ring? Y'all can look that ****s up.

Finally, I'm not even a dog guy. Peek the best dog breed's thread. I prefer pigs...who definitely get eaten. Got no reason to back a pit over a wolf. It's just pit's should be favored. There's nothing is a wolf we didn't breed out of a pit to make that pit perform better in the pit....kind of a duh. no?

- -English created the modern fighting Dog of today.

Bulldog not the lethargic, cigar smoking bull of today. They used them in bull and bear baiting contests.

They merged into the English bull terrier of today that they pulled from Tiger hunting because they all got killed they was so stupid.

The original mastiff war dog was a massive 200 lber quite agile with double the jaws and strength of a modern pit, but of course we have savvy breeders bringing back size for bragging rights.

Like I say, I ain't gonna be responsible for what happens if I ever get my hands on one.

I'm for banning the breed and putting electronic anklets on those owners after serving a 5 year sentence at an animal shelter doing pooop duty during the day.

Comment

To be clear, I'd've guessed Wolf as well, but, education though...

Wolf done been bodied.

They say Pacquiao used to bet on **** fights when he was younger. It's still big in some latin and asian countries.

Comment

[COLOR="Indigo"] It'll eat yer ****ing tiger let alone a wolf. Spoiler, cats, even big ones, are *******.
                So you think that if you dropped a full sized tiger into a cage with a pit, that the pit would win that battle?

Dude

one swipe from an adult tiger would take a pit's face off
                Last edited by Mike D; 10-25-2020, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  So you think that if you dropped a full sized tiger into a cage with a pit, that the pit would win that battle?

Dude

one swipe from an adult tiger would take a pit's face off
                  A game pit would maul that tiger.

Comment

A game pit would maul that tiger.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X