No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DislikeESVideos View Post
    Mofo you are dumb, no wonder why Bringer butt****ed your friends. All of you are stupid and bring the forum down.

So if you know it's about one on one then it's even more clueless to why you are posting videos of multiple dogs vs one wolf. You are clearly someone who needs to go and see a ****ing psychiatrist. You are the dumbest person on the forum you ****ing dumb ****.

If you think the topic is stupid, then why did you post in it you dumb mofo? Are you dumb that you join stupid topics because you are a dumb mofo?
    Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Get off my dick bitch, and quit crying like a little girl, i already told your stupid ass, i'll post whatever the fuk i want when i want, fruitcake.

Comment

• Pit bull definitely wins. If a cobra can kill a wolf, I'm certain a pit bull can destroy a wolf.

Comment

• i say wolfy

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
          Pit bull definitely wins. If a cobra can kill a wolf, I'm certain a pit bull can destroy a wolf.
          Why? Does a pit bull also have deadly venom?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Why? Does a pit bull also have deadly venom?
            lmfao

Seriously, a lone wolf completely shreds and dismembers a pit. If it was boxing the fight would be stopped in the first f**king round. These motherf**kers have to kill to survive AND they got 40-50 pounds on a pitbull. On land in North America the only animals higher in the food chain would be a grizzly bear and a mountain lion if I'm not mistaken.

The thought that a pit would even have a chance is ******ed.

Comment

• Watch "the Grey" to have an idea of the capabilities of wolves in large numbers.

A pitbull - although vicious - is not the most dangerous dog. Like mentioned before, a pure bred Dogo Argentino with the same type of training would rip it to bits.

A few other dogs more dangerous than pitbulls;

The only dog(s) i'd consider giving a wolf a run for its life is probably the Turkish Kangal - Bite force of 773 PSI - more than an African lion or the Great White Shark. Other big sheepdogs would also qualify...

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                Wow, shut up. An anaconda or bear would tear apart a wolf. Stop trying to make a wolf look invincible.

I have no doubt a pitbull would wreck a wolf 1v1. Wolves fight in packs. Hell, I'll take on a wolf bare hands.
                You are a prime example of a ****** !! I feel sorry for the man/woman who ends up with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Another idiot spouting off stuff he knows little about. The majority of staffords & bull terriers are show dogs. Pit bulls did not come from staffords either.
                  You can't just make up history to suit yourself. I can speak confidently about dogs, particularly around Staffords and Pitbulls and I can confidently say you are talking out of your arse.

I really can't believe this thread is still going? Can we have sabre tooth tiger vs pitbull next?

ermmmm I think you will find they are..... well its obvious your confidence is false because you don't not wtf your talking about.

Comment

• Here's a question for you !!

What exactly is a "pitbull" ?

Is a staffy not a pitbull if it fights in a pit?
                    Is a bull terrier not a pitbull if it fights in a pit?

Whats the breed standard for a pitbull!?!? because many kennel club countries don't even recognize a "pitbull" as a breed!?

What is a pitbull? The massive 120lbs dog the local hard man calls a pitbull or the little staffordshire bull terrier looking dog down the road?

Many other breeds of dog have been successful fighters are they not pitbulls?

My point is there is not real definition of a "pitbull" the dog is like a hybrid thing mixed from many breed. One of the most successful UK fighting dogs was a English Bull terrier x is that not a pitbull?

My point is any dog that fights can be called a pitbull and a fighting dog. The dog that is called an American pitbull terrier and has breed standards isn't a FIGHTING DOG.

Case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      Get off my dick bitch, and quit crying like a little girl, i already told your stupid ass, i'll post whatever the fuk i want when i want, fruitcake.
                      You're a dumbass brah, and you can post dumbass **** like a ****ing biatch all day long you ****ing ******. The whole internet and World of 7 billion people think you are the stupidest mofo alive right now. HahA mofo can't tell what a one on one is because he's use to being on the end of his leaders ***. You're a ****ing follower, a man who has fear alone in the dark, but with 10 mans whose *** he sucks, he feels like a gladiator, a brave mofo, but we all know the truth. You're a weakling, you will run from me and hide in a trash can. You are no man to me, I look at you as a Eunach, you lack a penis but you haven't got the balls for an operation you punani. Even a slug has more intelligence than you. I'll ****ing get my pet bird to fly and eat you, and **** you into a salt factory you ****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X