Thinking of texting this crazy b****K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of texting this crazy b****K

lol

Think of the greatest ass you ever seen. She is three asses short of that.

Also she is annoying af.

Talk me out of it.

Don't do it!

I got an email from an ex yesterday (but only noticed it today) who was passing on the message of ANOTHER ex who wants to talk to me for some reason LOL... She sent it as a screenshot of a Facebook message and seemed super pissed off about it but reluctantly did it anyway.

Since you can't block people on Gmail I have her address set to filter straight into trash but noticed the message when I was clearing out my inbox and deleted something by accident.

I'm too curious not to wonder what the hell she wants but I will badly regret this I can be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      lol

Also she is annoying af.

Talk me out of it.
      Get drunk and phuck the sh.it out of her then just blame the alcohol the next day and move on

Comment

Life is to short to fook with crazy b^tches, but life is too long not to fook some crazy b^tches. Walk that line & your good.

Comment

lol

Also she is annoying af.

Talk me out of it.
          Go at her super aggressive, if that doesn't shun her than you can treat her away you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Life is to short to fook with crazy b^tches, but life is too long not to fook some crazy b^tches. Walk that line & your good.
            I like it! Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Words of wisdom.

Comment

Lmfao great opening posts

Comment

lol

Also she is annoying af.

Talk me out of it.
                  Picture her in 40 years time with a a$$ as saggy as a bin liner full of jelly.

Comment

To follow up my garbage post.

I was asked the stupidest, most trivial couple of pointless questions possible about our breakup. Then she told me a "secret" about how she was with some guy and she was getting bored so they took a break and she started seeing another guy and then he broke up with her. WOWWWWWW juicy secret she couldn't tell anyone else. I forgot how boring she was. She also needed to call me to say this stuff too... Didn't want to say it through text. I was expecting her to ask me to fuck her with and/or in front of her boyfriend or something more along those lines when it seemed like she didn't want a text record of what she wanted to ask but no...

No crazy just boring and no regrets because nothing will happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X