Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was annoying asf when it came to politics... But I kinda liked him

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Was my grandparents, their generation. They took them from the reservation and tought them how to be white. "Kill the Indian, save the man."

Terrible places, those boarding schools. I don't like getting too much into what really happened there. I'm not exactly comfortable talking about it openly here. Not that I don't think that people should know what America did to us but I just don't want to be labeled as having a "victim's mentality".
      I hear ya. That 'victim's mentality' shet is generally used by mfers who just don't like hearing that their successes in life ain't just down to their own natural talents. Kinda folk prefer to believe everyone's on a level field.

Any society wants to honestly learn and develop they gotta look at their history honestly and head on - not to make folk feel guilty or whatever else these whiny fkers complain about - but simply to understand the truth of themselves, to make better and more informed decisions about the future. Unfortunately history is notoriously one of the most ideologically skewed fields there is, and people will cling fiercely to lies as long as they confirm what folk want to believe.

To understand the present you gotta know the past, but when the official history is some sanitised feelgood bullchit it ain't surprising you got all these angry and confused folk wondering why the world ain't what they were told it was.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-14-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Nice article came up in my feed a coupla months back about the broader impacts of Colonialism for those with an interest.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/ope...es-and-our-pl/

In fact Opendemocracy.net is overall a good site. Global news of the type you ain't gonna hear about from your major outlets.

Comment

He was a cool guy to talk to.

Dude was always bragging about something though lmao. He was funny like that.

Comment

ManDown is a straight up good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Flooded the board with fake news and when Trumps final court case failed he knew he'd always be the Trump gobbler so left/made a new account.
              He said he didn't care if Trump lost because all he cared about was all the judges Trump appointed. Then those judges started ruling against Trump's frivolous lawsuits & he stopped posting. He was expecting the judges to overturn the election
              Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...0#post20953250

In that thread the big man spoke as to why hes leaving:

Man down was a cool cat. I wish him well, good cat.
              He's lying. This was 100% about Trump losing. Four years of "f your feelings" & cheering on Trump he couldn't take it when he realized Trump lost. It's a good thing because he was too emotionally invested in Trump. Four years of him & I going back & forth and he suddenly put me on ignore after Trump lost

The only reason he wanted his account deleted is so his old posts would disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                He was annoying asf when it came to politics... But I kinda liked him
                Same here, cool poster when his nose wasn't up Trump's rotting scrotum.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He said he didn't care if Trump lost because all he cared about was all the judges Trump appointed. Then those judges started ruling against Trump's frivolous lawsuits & he stopped posting. He was expecting the judges to overturn the election

He's lying. This was 100% about Trump losing. Four years of "f your feelings" & cheering on Trump he couldn't take it when he realized Trump lost. It's a good thing because he was too emotionally invested in Trump. Four years of him & I going back & forth and he suddenly put me on ignore after Trump lost

The only reason he wanted his account deleted is so his old posts would disappear.

I mentioned that to him too. I said don't leave cos Trump lost and he said nah its not for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    I mentioned that to him too. I said don't leave cos Trump lost and he said nah its not for that reason.
                    If he hadn't put me on ignore after Trump lost I would believe it wasn't about Trump. We had argued & disagreed on Trump for 4 years & he'd never put me in ignore. Then out of the blue after Trump lost he did it

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                      He was actually pretty funny. The only thing he loved more Trump was talking about his wife’s pay checks. He’s was a cool dude though.
                      And their threesomes with crack whores.

Comment

Working...
                      X