Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Guys Like To Stick Stuff Up Your Butt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    3 days in a row!
    I had a chick lick my ass.

Never put snything up the poop chute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I had a chick lick my ass.

Never put snything up the poop chute though.
      Yeah I’ve heard that gettin a good tongue punch up the dirt hole will make ya squeal like a piggy!

Comment

God almighty

Listen don't misunderstand my point of view here: I support your right to express something that you have discovered and gives you pleasure...

But heres my problem, on a personal opinion basis... and nothing else. Why would you want to share it with a bunch of guys? Its like guys who watch **** together... why? Maybe I am missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          You like things in your ass do ya?

I'll put something in your ass alright

I'll put my foot up your ass

So far up your ass my toes will be coming out of your mouth

Oh and by the way

Polish Gay guy says: "I recently discovered my clit"! friend says "You do not have a clit! thats your *******!"

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            God almighty

Listen don't misunderstand my point of view here: I support your right to express something that you have discovered and gives you pleasure...

But heres my problem, on a personal opinion basis... and nothing else. Why would you want to share it with a bunch of guys? Its like guys who watch **** together... why? Maybe I am missing something?
            So you don’t like sticking things up your butt ooooooor what?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              Polish Gay guy says: "I recently discovered my clit"! friend says "You do not have a clit! thats your *******!"

Comment

3 days in a row!
                You're morphing into AlexKid b morph...it's not really anything anyone would want to get compared to. Just stick to the Chaturbate threads before you cross a bridge too far.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  You're morphing into AlexKid b morph...it's not really anything anyone would want to get compared to. Just stick to the Chaturbate threads before you cross a bridge too far.
                  But I’m running out of material!

This is still quality stuff dude.

Comment

But I’m running out of material!

This is still quality stuff dude.
                    Not really...nobody wants to know about your smelly butt...trust me. Remember Darkseid? He opened himself up so much on here that he couldn't face anyone anymore and disappeared.

Comment

If you don't want to do it yourself but also don't want to be gay...rub some cannabis oil around your back entrance and then stroll through the airport. The dogs will pick up the scent and next thing you know you will be getting sausage fingered by some rather large TSA officers.

Comment

Working...
                      X