Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the cut off to be president?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Most people also don’t have a team catering to them 24-7 and doing all the leg work behind the scenes. I get it, it’s a busy job, but he’s still an old man.
    Lol no kidding. Let's just compare the two. Biden is 4 years older. But it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol no kidding. Let's just compare the two. Biden is 4 years older. But it's not even close.
      Well Biden is an old ass man too, and not a particularly sharp one. I took more of an exception to the comparison to 30 yr olds than anything else. It’s just an overstatement imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Well Biden is an old ass man too, and not a particularly sharp one. I took more of an exception to the comparison to 30 yr olds than anything else. It’s just an overstatement imo.
        Guess it depends on what 30 year olds you know. The ones I do are lazy as chit. They can't even walk up the boat ramp without stopping.

Trump is fat as the media always says. The man is a workaholic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          So you don't think there should be a minimum age either?
          A good point. I doubt a child would garner a serious number of votes... but then again, no one was picking a tv show host to win it all before he was nominated.

I guess if it was up to me the minimum age would be like 30 but I could understand the perspective against strictly regulating it

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Guess it depends on what 30 year olds you know. The ones I do are lazy as chit. They can't even walk up the boat ramp without stopping.

Trump is fat as the media always says. The man is a workaholic.
            Most guys I know around that age are into athletics of some form, although there’s the odd fat out of shape guy, that’s right in and around physical prime.

Not trying to knock trump at all, but he does have a team of people handling everything for him, and what we see is highly filtered.

Comment

you start off asking about a cut off, then give exceptions for Trump..this is really the point i try to make with you...this is biased as it gets, he is literally the oldest president EVER... So why make this thread if you are saying old is old??

Comment

Working...
              X