Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the cut off to be president?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I'm the 65 train. Trump is sharp as a mofo and there's no way I could keep up with that fool. I think he's a one off tho as I've never met anyone his age that goes like he does.
    Shiet I don't know 30 year olds that could keep up.

And yes, term limits.
    You don’t know any 30 year olds that could keep up? Take it easy lol. Not sure what unhealthy, out of shape 30 yr olds you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      What exactly makes politicians “exceptional people” in terms of physical/cognitive deterioration?
      See how sharp a grey and old politician is to random 50 or 60 year olds

Bernie looks and is old as f but is better condition than most elders

Same with Hillary Clinton

Same with Trump

All within 70 to 80 but better than most 65 year olds who need to retire
      Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 10-17-2020, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        You don’t know any 30 year olds that could keep up? Take it easy lol. Not sure what unhealthy, out of shape 30 yr olds you know.
        physically? Trump out of shape

Mentally. He smarter and sharper than most of the population young or old.

Dude so slick he could pass for 55

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          physically? Trump out of shape

Mentally. He smarter and sharper than most of the population young or old.

Dude so slick he could pass for 55
          He could easily pass for 55. Old age hasn’t hit him yet; as a matter of fact, the presidency hasn’t aged him like many other presidents because he has probably dealt with far more stressful situations in life. This presidency thing is one big troll for him

Comment

Trump is sharp as a mofo and there's no way I could keep up with that fool.
            You need to get him shape brother.

Comment

Ain't my country so I ain't gonna comment on the POTUS but as a general observation I reckon we should give the younger generation a shot at political office. Old dudes gonna keep on doing old dude stuff, scratching the same backs, lining the same pockets and farting the same stale old farts whilst the world carries on going to ish.

Fresh blood might make for a bit of a shake up - maybe even cause a bit of chaos - but y'know I ain't sure that'd be such a bad thing.

I reckon 40, max, maybe even 35.

I want this chick to be my PM.

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-17-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                You need to get him shape brother.
                C'mon my dude you know I'm in shape. But at the end of the day I'm ready to pass out lol. This fool sleeps like 4 hrs is going to three states a day speaking for a couple hrs each one. I dunno hes always on the go. Look at Biden, it's not even close to Trump's energy level.
                And yeah I do have some lazy ass friends lol.

Comment

What do you think? How old? Is 80 to old? Is 70 to old? Biden is 78 and is saying if he wins he wouldn't rule out a second term. That would make him 86 if he were to finish his terms if he was elected.

Thoughts?
                  You can't fault Biden saying he would run for a second term since he doesn't realize how old he is.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    You should not reach your 80th birthday during a first or second term.
                    This could be enforced by the Mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      He could easily pass for 55. Old age hasn’t hit him yet; as a matter of fact, the presidency hasn’t aged him like many other presidents because he has probably dealt with far more stressful situations in life. This presidency thing is one big troll for him
                      Idk, I guess. Admittedly, I don’t know many 70+ year olds to compare him to, but to say an average 30 yr old would have any difficulty keeping up with him seems ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X