Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u could smoke or get a drink with another poster who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Down..... So I can get him to stop thinking about politics. He will thank me later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Why is Hitman Tommy banned
      Look a the **** he said to me lol. Wasn't hard

Oh I'm all liquored up and see you and another already speculated on that.

And yes I want to smoke with FinitoxDinamita to see if he can really hang, also we had the tamest of beefs but that wouldn't even be factored in. I've probably argued with half of everyone on here at one point and PM apologized to the other half for being a kunt.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-22-2020, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• BigZ44 to map out, in detail, the final opponents of Priceys career to lead him to a world title

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Look a the **** he said to me lol. Wasn't hard

And yes I want to smoke with FinitoxDinamita to see if he can really hang, also we had the tamest of beefs but that wouldn't even be factored in. I've probably argued with half of everyone on here at one point and PM apologized to the other half for being a kunt.
          Where did all that start ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Where did all that start ?
            I don't even remember exactly. I think we were arguing about something in NSB, probably something related to pre Wilder Fury II, and he was accusing me of racism, things kept escalating with name calling and insults and into personal attacks, I said some stuff about his dad and "the bet" (Life savings on Ruiz by KO in rematch I think it was allegedly lol) then he escalated it about my family in the most heinous way possible. I probably initially went over the line first since I have many rage issues but he took it wayyyyyy too far with the rape of female family members and cancer (both my parents already survived horrible cancer scares) and horrific car crash stuff... and now wanting to put a curse, spell, or spirit or whatever black magic **** he believes in. Is he Haitian or something?

I don't know, but if he comes back I would be wiling to apologize and squash it, if he does too, though his level of trolling and instigating leads me to believe otherwise. So as it stands he's still queued up for the beating of a life time but I know our paths will never cross.

Comment

• I wanna sit down and have a drink with the esteemed Robbie Barrett. Pick his brain. The man, the myth, the legend. One of the great minds of our generation. I want to see up close what makes a legendary man like that tick. See how an elite brain like that operates. Gaze into his eyes and try to peer behind the deep veil that conceals his soul. A depth so deep full of mysteries that it rivals the deepest and most vast oceans of this earth.

Yes, yes. I would give my first born to have the privilege of buying Mr. Robert Barrett a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble;20831405[B
                ]Look a the **** he said to me lol. Wasn't hard
                [/B]
                I'm going to miss those 40s, gangstas, killaz, and mid life crisis porch hangouts lmao!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  BigZ44 to map out, in detail, the final opponents of Priceys career to lead him to a world title
                  You and I should make a pitch to Pricey to be his managers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I wanna sit down and have a drink with the esteemed Robbie Barrett. Pick his brain. The man, the myth, the legend. One of the great minds of our generation. I want to see up close what makes a legendary man like that tick. See how an elite brain like that operates. Gaze into his eyes and try to peer behind the deep veil that conceals his soul. A depth so deep full of mysteries that it rivals the deepest and most vast oceans of this earth.

Yes, yes. I would give my first born to have the privilege of buying Mr. Robert Barrett a Mike's Hard Lemonade.
                    He just told me he is not meeting you. Anyone else you have in mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      He just told me he is not meeting you. Anyone else you have in mind?
                      man f***k that b*tch ass hoe anyway then

okay you I guess, drink with me man i'm really lonely

Comment

Working...
                      X