Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u could smoke or get a drink with another poster who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to meet you IRL, Killamane.

I am sure we could have a good time if you came to Scotland....... the pub is always a good place to start, and if I got my best mates out we would be the most diverse group in history.

White, Black, Half-Chilean and a half-Iranian........ we got all the groups covered

Comment

Anyone really. As much as we argue or disagree, it's all just bullshyt. Something to do. At least that's how I look at it. I rarely discuss politics or current events in my day to day life unless someone else brings it up. I've always said that I feel most of us would get along a lot better in person over a few cold ones where ball-breaking is taken in stride and in real-time. I don't hate anyone here and I wouldn't turn down an offer to meet up from one of the regular members.

Comment

I'd kick it with anyone but Robbie. Sorry Robbie I just don't think we would get along.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Would love to meet you IRL, Killamane.

I am sure we could have a good time if you came to Scotland....... the pub is always a good place to start, and if I got my best mates out we would be the most diverse group in history.

White, Black, Half-Chilean and a half-Iranian........ we got all the groups covered
          Preciate it... I'ma cool dude... Get along with anybody. I wouldn't mind hanging with any of y'all except for youngBidness...

He getting smacked

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I'd kick it with anyone but Robbie. Sorry Robbie I just don't think we would get along.
            plus he has to be like 13 years old if his posts are any indication

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              plus he has to be like 13 years old if his posts are any indication
              True he can't smoke a fatty or drink so add that to the list.

Comment

How did walt liquor die?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  How did walt liquor die?
                  Probably by staring at your avi...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Where is Robbie? I thought he was banned or some shiat?

I get that Robbie is the antithesis of you, but I guarantee you would get along IRL....... you are an adult and would not start shiat with him. He wouldn't be worth your time.

Comment

• SweetPea50 or LeftHookTua at the top of a rather sizable list.

Comment

Working...
                      X