Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u could smoke or get a drink with another poster who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    boston gay

Smoke a pack with him

Pour him a glass

Then put a .357 in his brain

Might need to take a few shots

Small target
    Is this what got you banned?

Comment

Im quite surprised, a bit hurt, and dumb founded that my name has yet to be mentioned.

I know it’s hard to gauge a person you’ve never met in person and all but are ya ****in serious?

This is why there has to be some kinda forum meeting and sht cuz lotta shts are twisted and things arent always what they seem to be.

In real life, majority of you dudes will follow me. Internet is bullsht.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Where do you even live? Why would I even want to go to your miserable country that you yourself want to flee... You don't even have the balls to keep me off your ignore list you little degenerate blob. I don't believe in spirits and especially someone casting them over me via the internet. Also why the **** would I got out of my way to travel internationally to beat you half to death when it sounds like you're just gonna try and jump me with your goonssquad of obese 40 drinkers. A real man would fight fair and settle his **** 1 on 1. You killed a little girls dog and boasted about getting away with it. That's real man **** right there... You are a joke, a caricature of a fat little instigating troll. You live for starting drama on here like a female.
        Tell em

Comment

Oh ****

I would say party at my crib but someone's going to get shot or stabbed and I just got a new carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            It would be with the TheBigDunn. I’d have him drink an IPA and he’d probably have me drink an apple cider, but regardless, we might be on opposite spectrum of politics, but something tells me we’re not that far off as regular folk.
            Dunn seems like a very cool guy

We talked a lot in the NBA chat on Yahoo a couple years back.

Comment

Why is Hitman Tommy banned

Comment

I’d like to chill with Beer and jaded

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Im quite surprised, a bit hurt, and dumb founded that my name has yet to be mentioned.

I know it’s hard to gauge a person you’ve never met in person and all but are ya ****in serious?

This is why there has to be some kinda forum meeting and sht cuz lotta shts are twisted and things arent always what they seem to be.

In real life, majority of you dudes will follow me. Internet is bullsht.
                  I’d go to to k town with you, or a good taqueria.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Why is Hitman Tommy banned
                    Probably the horrible stuff he was saying to YoungManRumble

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Probably the horrible stuff he was saying to YoungManRumble
                      Yeah that's probably it.

Cant be drinking 40s like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X