Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst country you have ever visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    You didn’t like Edinburgh? One of the most beautiful cities I’ve ever visited
    You need to get around more.

My older daughter got married in a manor house outside Edinburgh. When she told she was getting married up there (and I was paying for half) I threatened to just Skype in my presence. But I went...late November, Thanksgiving week.

Grey skies, COLD skies, grey buildings, grey people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      You need to get around more.

My older daughter got married in a manor house outside Edinburgh. When she told she was getting married up there (and I was paying for half) I threatened to just Skype in my presence. But I went...late November, Thanksgiving week.

Grey skies, COLD skies, grey buildings, grey people.
      Lol I don’t like to boast but I’ve been to 6 continents and lived in 4 of them. I guess it’s a question of taste.

Comment

Lol I don’t like to boast but I’ve been to 6 continents and lived in 4 of them. I guess it’s a question of taste.
        Well if those numbers were true, Edinburgh wouldn't be on your list of most beautiful cities. 6 continents? What were they...Artic, Antarctica, Greenland, Madagascar, Mars and Venus?

Come on, man.

Sunny summer day in Edinburgh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Well if those numbers were true, Edinburgh wouldn't be on your list of most beautiful cities. 6 continents? What were they...Artic, Antarctica, Greenland, Madagascar, Mars and Venus?

Come on, man.

Sunny summer day in Edinburgh:

It is and I’ve been to beautiful cities like Paris, Lisbon, Buenos Aires etc.

In fact if you type in most beautiful cities in the world on google Edinburgh ranks number 4!

What cities do you consider beautiful ?

Comment

I had planned on walking the West Highlands Way and visit distilleries and nature which starts outside of Edinburgh.

It's 7 days and 96 miles but you guys are ruining it for me.

Comment

I was gonna say China, but I didn't get to see much of it...except the 3 layers on the sky:

Blue.
              Brown.
              Green.

Beyond nasty.

Anyways, can we mention cities?

You can't blame the whole USA for it.

Vote goes to New York.

Streets dirty as hell, with trash all over the place.

Some crazy girl threw a tantrum in the subway, because I sat in the same seat at the opposite corner.

She must have written her name on it and I must have missed it...how careless of me.

The food I had wasn't that great neither.

Last but not least, people rude as hell in the Big Apple...

I didn't saw any greatness there.

I'd say its pretty overrated

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I had planned on walking the West Highlands Way and visit distilleries and nature which starts outside of Edinburgh.

Don't do it!

Comment

It is and I’ve been to beautiful cities like Paris, Lisbon, Buenos Aires etc.

In fact if you type in most beautiful cities in the world on google Edinburgh ranks number 4!

What cities do you consider beautiful ?
                  Perth, Western Australia.
                  Hong Kong.
                  Naples. The bay, specifically.
                  Sedona, Arizona.
                  Burlington, Vermont. The view across Lake Champlain to the Adirondacks beats ANY VIEW ANYWHERE IN SCOTLAND.
                  San Jose, Puerto Rico.
                  Granada, Spain.

FYI my grandsons are 1/4 Scottish but I love them anyway. It's not their fault; they couldn't choose their genes.
                  Last edited by Mooshashi; 09-17-2020, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

West Highlands way is good. It's in the Highlands (go figure) and no where near Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Start off in Loch Lomond national park and end up in Fort William..... nothing but nature, beauty and whisky up that west coast....... I'd see if you could climb Ben Nevis after if you're up for it and the weather permits.

Take your midgie spray if you go in the Spring/Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'll go out on a limb here, and please try to understand - Afghanistan
                      #samehere. #handsdown. #cantgetnoworse.

Comment

Working...
                      X