Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    this is what passes for logic I guess
    It passes for common sense. Something you clearly lack.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      You truly are one of the dumbest posters on here. They could have settled for 20,30,40 million do you know why ?.Because its not their money. The LEO involved will not pay a dime , the department won't pay a dime. The tax payers will , so yes they would settle with zero culpability. Politicians are always generous with other peoples money.

They settled because they had no defense. You're not only one of the dumbest but also one of the most racist posters here. Totally one dimensional and predictable with your ignorance. So nothing you say on this case or any other involving a black person has any credibility.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 09-23-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        They settled because they had no defense. You're not only one of the dumbest here but also l one of the most racist posters here. So nothing you say on this case or any other involving a black person has any credibility.

You pulled out the race card Lmfao. You are on of the dumbest posters on this forum, I am guessing this must be an Alt account of the Big Dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          If you say so. Dude is facing 5 years and didn't even shoot her.

You can say whatever you want. The cops announced, neighbor heard it. Cop got shot after then returned fire. That's a good shoot.

A grand jury decided this. 12mil is cheaper than paying for burned buildings and looting. You know that will happen tonight anyway because they don't care about facts.

You ALL jumped on this no knock warrant drama. Only to learn you were wrong because you didn't wait for the facts, like always. I haven't said a word until now about this case.

Now I'm hearing "we don't care about the law" lol unreal.
          The 12 million was non negotiable without police reform. There was more than money involved. If they did nothing wrong there would have been no need to include police reform in the settlement.

Comment

You pulled out the race card Lmfao. You are on of the dumbest posters on this forum, I am guessing this must be an Alt account of the Big Dumb.
            Not an alt. But you alt right bigots believe every poster that shuts you down is an alt. It's all about race with you. Just look at your name and avatar.

Pretending that your opinions have nothing to do with race is another example of how much of a moron you are.

Comment

Not an alt. But you alt right bigots believe every poster that shuts you down is an alt. It's all about race with you. Just look at your name and avatar.

Pretending that your opinions have nothing to do with race is another example of how much of a moron you are.
              LMFAO ...............What about my name and avatar Josep ???..You are dumb very dumb. I am not the only that has noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                These days they'll settle a tick bite.

RIP to her but why was she with this man that shot at police? He shot the cop first. This has become a clown world. Now cops have to me marksmen.
                He may of shot at the police because he is giving an accurate account what happened. Not only did they settle the lawsuit they dismissed charges against him. As far as the police being marksmen that is to be expected and it's part of the job. They are trained how to use a gun. Why didn't they throw a flash grenade before entering once the door was down. Maybe it happened so fast they couldn't. There are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Comment

The 12 million was non negotiable without police reform. There was more than money involved. If they did nothing wrong there would have been no need to include police reform in the settlement.
                  Lol every dem city is doing police reform.
                  Do you not understand what a grand jury is? Whatever I'm not going to argue with you. I know where you stand and like I said I made no comment on this case until now because I waited for facts. Something you and others don't like to do and this is why.

Good luck.

Comment

LMFAO ...............What about my name and avatar Josep ???..You are dumb very dumb. I am not the only that has noticed.
                    Of course you're not. There are plenty of bigots on this forum that think like you. Like the coward that you're type is you're looking for help with "I'm not the only one" line As if I'm the only one here that can see though you. Looks like you've been a racist troll since 2005.

It takes a lot of dedicated stupidity to be that one dimensional and predictable for that many years on a forum. But you're played out. Posters like you are a dime a dozen here. Come up with some new material.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-23-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      He may of shot at the police because he is giving an accurate account what happened. Not only did they settle the lawsuit they dismissed charges against him. As far as the police being marksmen that is to be expected and it's part of the job. They are trained how to use a gun. Why didn't they throw a flash grenade before entering once the door was down. Maybe it happened so fast they couldn't. There are still a lot of unanswered questions.
                      Omg I just can't reply to this bahahaha. A flash bang?????? They didn't even get a chance before the cop got shot! Marksman? Do you know how many rounds they are allowed to practice with each month? So you know the trigger pull lb weight on a LEO gun? They're not set up for marksmanship. Legal groups won't let a less lb trigger pull.

I'd you're a gun owner you'll understand how important trigger pull is.

Comment

Working...
                      X