No announcement yet.

Grand jury indicts one officer in fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    I've looked at every single fact in this case and I have zero idea what the hell is going on in America right now. Facts no longer make a difference. It's all ideology now.

3 Cops knocked... announced themselves, and then broke the door down after obtaining a No-Nock warrant signed by the circuit judge with Breonna Taylor's name on it.

A cop was immediately shot, and they returned fire, killing a person in the hallway.

This was a known drug dealer... They had a warrant because of evidence of dealing going on. They went to Jemarcus Glover's house (tied to Taylor), actually DO a no-knock warrant... and arrest 5 people with drugs, guns, etc...

It's no longer facts.

It's all now ideology.

You're charging a Police Officer for shooting his gun when his partner just took a round. Good luck with that, chuck.
    Facts! He's breaking it down right now.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      But they did knock and announced police. They have a witness.
      They are necessary I was just trying to irritate some people. It's just in this case it went very badly. The police did not go there intending to kill anyone. They did settle a lawsuit so they must have felt there was an improper proceedure that led to her death.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        They are necessary I was just trying to irritate some people. It's just in this case it went very badly. The police did not go there intending to kill anyone. They did settle a lawsuit so they must have felt there was an improper proceedure that led to her death.
        These days they'll settle a tick bite.

RIP to her but why was she with this man that shot at police? He shot the cop first. This has become a clown world. Now cops have to me marksmen.

Comment

These days they'll settle a tick bite.

RIP to her but why was she with this man that shot at police? He shot the cop first. This has become a clown world. Now cops have to me marksmen.
          Not for 12 million dollars. You don't settle for that kind of money if you have no culpability.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Not for 12 million dollars. You don't settle for that kind of money if you have no culpability.
            If you say so. Dude is facing 5 years and didn't even shoot her.

You can say whatever you want. The cops announced, neighbor heard it. Cop got shot after then returned fire. That's a good shoot.

A grand jury decided this. 12mil is cheaper than paying for burned buildings and looting. You know that will happen tonight anyway because they don't care about facts.

You ALL jumped on this no knock warrant drama. Only to learn you were wrong because you didn't wait for the facts, like always. I haven't said a word until now about this case.

Now I'm hearing "we don't care about the law" lol unreal.

Comment

If you say so. Dude is facing 5 years and didn't even shoot her.

You can say whatever you want. The cops announced, neighbor heard it. Cop got shot after then returned fire. That's a good shoot.

Are you sure neighbors heard it, or are you lying yet again?

Yet, according to Taylor’s attorneys, 16 people in the densely populated neighborhood around Taylor say they heard the gunshots but never heard the police announce themselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...r-was-illegal/
              Directly from a neighbor.

Utterback said she never heard officers identify themselves as police.

"I didn't hear [any] police, none of it, because I would have knew. Like my momma, she called the police when she heard the shots, and I'm like 'momma, police are out here," she said.

https://www.wlky.com/article/watch-n...ylor/33265935#
              Hmmmm.

And I think he's facing 15 years. 5 years for each charge.

Comment

I've looked at every single fact in this case and I have zero idea what the hell is going on in America right now. Facts no longer make a difference. It's all ideology now.

3 Cops knocked... announced themselves, and then broke the door down after obtaining a No-Nock warrant signed by the circuit judge with Breonna Taylor's name on it.

A cop was immediately shot, and they returned fire, killing a person in the hallway.

This was a known drug dealer... They had a warrant because of evidence of dealing going on. They went to Jemarcus Glover's house (tied to Taylor), actually DO a no-knock warrant... and arrest 5 people with drugs, guns, etc...

It's no longer facts.

It's all now ideology.

You're charging a Police Officer for shooting his gun when his partner just took a round. Good luck with that, chuck.

Problem is most black people have a huge problem accepting personal responsibility. If Breonna was not involved with a drug dealer she would be alive .If here boyfriend was a real man and not a beta he would have took the pinch like a man and she would be alive today. Instead he fired at police , there was no murder. Kentucky AG confirmed police were justified in deadly force and was not a "no-knock" raid. Her death was a tragic accident that can be traced to her and her boyfriends awful decisions.

Anyways the terrorist are getting ready to loot and burn. Once again helping Donald J Trump win the presidency. There is a reason Crazy Nancy came out against riots last week. Their internal polls are in the toilet.

Comment

this is what passes for logic I guess

Comment

You truly are one of the dumbest posters on here. They could have settled for 20,30,40 million do you know why ?.Because its not their money. The LEO involved will not pay a dime , the department won't pay a dime. The tax payers will , so yes they would settle with zero culpability. Politicians are always generous with other peoples money.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Problem is most black people have a huge problem accepting personal responsibility. If Breonna was not involved with a drug dealer she would be alive .If here boyfriend was a real man and not a beta he would have took the pinch like a man and she would be alive today. Instead he fired at police , there was no murder. Kentucky AG confirmed police were justified in deadly force and was not a "no-knock" raid. Her death was a tragic accident that can be traced to her and her boyfriends awful decisions.

Anyways the terrorist are getting ready to loot and burn. Once again helping Donald J Trump win the presidency. There is a reason Crazy Nancy came out against riots last week. Their internal polls are in the toilet.

Smh. I hope this gets shut down fast. They are going to tear that city up

Comment

Working...
                      X