Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Trump supporters thought she was going to release the Kraken. The Kraken is fiction like her allegations.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      only a lowlife scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !

a creepy pedo...

... who sold his political office to China...

and he cheated...

have some pride in your country, you commie scumbag !!

They allow active mental patients to have access to computers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Stupid Trump supporters thought she was going to release the Kraken. The Kraken is fiction like her allegations.
        LMAO! Facts!

Comment

Stupid Trump supporters thought she was going to release the Kraken. The Kraken is fiction like her allegations.
          Lmfao. Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            What we are seeing however is a losing President putting himself above our country by attempting to steal the election. THIS should make every US citizen pause and THINK the type cretin we have had in power these last four years. This is one sick, deranged, self absorbed human being. THINK!
            This is one of the best posts I’ve seen.

Comment

U where a dress and date a 15 year old girl....Play that sht on me u sic fuk and ill put a slug in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Dang dude, you got all the forum's Walter Mittys on you.
                Yup! I even got fools claiming I'm not from somewhere when clearly I was...

Comment

• When will Trump cult members come out in the open and just admit that they love Trump more than they love their own country?

Theres no other explanation possible for supporting this.

I just dont understand why.

Comment

• Their is a long history of charismatic but highly flawed leaders deceiving the masses. In this case the masses include those who cannot fathom the truth. Others, such as racists, jump on board in hopes to start a civil/race war. All very sick and all caused by a President who only cares about himself. Wake up!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      only a lowlife scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !

a creepy pedo...

... who sold his political office to China...

and he cheated...

have some pride in your country, you commie scumbag !!

We all know what these little estro-males feared in Trump, and we all know why they want him out. It has nothing to do with morals, character or integrity. These same slobs worship lowlife rappers and athletes, they make excuses for rioters and thugs, so they need to stop pretending they care about values.

Comment

Working...
                      X