Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry but only the uneducated of this nation would find this very sick President worthwhile. He is only in it for himself yet the stupid people believe he cares for them. He could not care less. He will use you until he does not need you any longer. Wake up!

Comment

• Lol they won't even count the recount numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        Sorry but only the uneducated of this nation would find this very sick President worthwhile. He is only in it for himself yet the stupid people believe he cares for them. He could not care less. He will use you until he does not need you any longer. Wake up!
        Okay so you have nothing. Just personal attacks. People who voted for him are uneducated and stupid and he's sick. Got it. Tremendous substance there so it will take me ample time to unpack this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          So in your experience do personal attacks and name calling lead to productive outcomes?
          If you believe that the human language is meant for more than just conveying useful meaning each and every time? Then yeah, I believe that it's productive in a sense, even if it's just on a personal level. Do I believe that name-calling should be a substitute for reason in general? No.

I think we're in a period of time where exasperation is completely understandable, and again, I don't believe personal attacks should be permanently substituted for decorum.

Comment

• Yeah some of you won't care. But ask yourself why would a voting software company donate money to a presidential candidate?
            Good reporting.

https://youtu.be/Er4KWrP1oRs

Comment

• Substance you will find in my previous posts. I won’t charge you for the education Skippy.

Comment

• It is a fact however that the typical Trump supporter is uneducated thus easily manipulated. The Trump and far right MO; find the most easily exploitable citizenry and exploit them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  If you believe that the human language is meant for more than just conveying useful meaning each and every time? Then yeah, I believe that it's productive in a sense, even if it's just on a personal level. Do I believe that name-calling should be a substitute for reason in general? No.

I think we're in a period of time where exasperation is completely understandable, and again, I don't believe personal attacks should be permanently substituted for decorum.
                  Man I'm just so fed up with both sides doing this. Conservatives are just as guilty and I'm not pretending they're not.

But even if people disagree with every fiber of their being with the other side, just hurling attacks will get us nowhere. Everywhere you look on the internet, doesn't matter which board/forum, or YouTube comments section, this is what it is. Liberals hurling petty childish insults and conservatives hurling petty childish insults.

It's like all the adults in this country have reverted back to their grade school selves and that we're totally incapable now of holding mature and respectful discussion.

Comment

• Don't mind me, I didn't even vote. I just like this song. Those of you who are pretending like this whole thing doesn't reek of a hot fresh pile of bullshit are fuckin idiots. It's fine to steal an election from Donald Trump I suppose(Orange man bad).... but is it ok to steal an election from the American people? Why would anyone want to vote again? But yet, the TDS crowd is celebrating the removal of Trump no matter what. A win is a win regardless of how dirty and corrupt you gotta be to get it.

The thing that gets me is that I simply don't believe that Biden(a known political hack with no track record of accomplishments in 47 years) couldn't draw flies to his campaign rallies but actually got more votes than any other candidate in history. No way. I can believe that many people voted against Trump, but there was absolutely no enthusiasm or support for Biden and Harris for those numbers to make sense. Kamala's favorite rapper alive voted for Biden probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah some of you won't care. But ask yourself why would a voting software company donate money to a presidential candidate?
                      Good reporting.

https://youtu.be/Er4KWrP1oRs
                      Almost everything you post is wrong or BS. Why would anyone want to watch videos you post?

Comment

Working...
                      X