No announcement yet.

The movie Kindergarten Cop is now unacceptable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    yeah I saw Jason at a rooftop pool actually too lol. But he was with an entourage of like 6 guys all looked like him. they looked like a rugby or soccer team and no one recognized him. This was like 2004 tho so he wasn't in anything huge yet. I think he finished one of them crank movies or the sequel, but only like action movie fan dudes who actually saw his flicks would even know him back then.

Right now no ones really a huge action star like on prime Arnie's level. Maybe the Rock is the closest but I dont think we'll ever have a huge Arnie type of blockbuster action star like how it was in the 80's and early 90's again seems like that era is over and won't ever come back.

Like you mentioned all the Marvel guys aren't even as big as they are shown on the screen.
    HaHa right on, for a pasty Brit the guy likes his rooftop parties! My sister called me in LA when Arnold pulled up beside her in a Harley. She’s 8yrs younger than me, but she knew she was staring at one of the most famous men in history. She said he looked legit. I guess I’m a bit of a hater when we have to hear about how celebs are so awesome for getting in shape for a multi million dollar pay check. It’s harder for a well built guy to get really out of shape imo so I will always appreciate that more. Mickey Rourke admitted as much to taking gear for the wrestler movie, cool for being honest, and it is accurate! The Rock wrestled in a t-shirt for a whole year because he had gyno from gear, but he also had to protect his brand. Too much money at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
      HaHa right on, for a pasty Brit the guy likes his rooftop parties! My sister called me in LA when Arnold pulled up beside her in a Harley. She’s 8yrs younger than me, but she knew she was staring at one of the most famous men in history. She said he looked legit. I guess I’m a bit of a hater when we have to hear about how celebs are so awesome for getting in shape for a multi million dollar pay check. It’s harder for a well built guy to get really out of shape imo so I will always appreciate that more. Mickey Rourke admitted as much to taking gear for the wrestler movie, cool for being honest, and it is accurate! The Rock wrestled in a t-shirt for a whole year because he had gyno from gear, but he also had to protect his brand. Too much money at stake.
      lmao! u know your stuff Man U should do a podcast on all these celebs and their drama lol.

I def dont want to be famous at all. Like when I was kid and in my early 20's I pursued acting like most of us here in LA did or still do, but somewhere in my early 30's I was like F this I hate random people coming up to you or someone always snitching on u now with everyone got smart phones and videoing everything.

Then you add the METOO movement and that was final nail for me! Like what good is being famous if you can no longer use fame to bang hot chicks every where u go. Now you can't even bang anyone or even feel up any hot chics anymore now they gonna threaten to sue u for money and set traps up galore.

Its better to be moderately successful keep a low profile hit some bars pull some hot chicks and its much better they dont even know who you are at all!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        lmao! u know your stuff Man U should do a podcast on all these celebs and their drama lol.

I def dont want to be famous at all. Like when I was kid and in my early 20's I pursued acting like most of us here in LA did or still do, but somewhere in my early 30's I was like F this I hate random people coming up to you or someone always snitching on u now with everyone got smart phones and videoing everything.

Then you add the METOO movement and that was final nail for me! Like what good is being famous if you can no longer use fame to bang hot chicks every where u go. Now you can't even bang anyone or even feel up any hot chics anymore now they gonna threaten to sue u for money and set traps up galore.

Its better to be moderately successful keep a low profile hit some bars pull some hot chicks and its much better they dont even know who you are at all!
        This is the only social media I’m on. Like Mike said I only just hope to “To fade away to Bolivian”. ( yes he said Bolivian, but we get it )

Comment

It doesn't say why this movie is unacceptable though. So what's the deal?

Comment

Working...
          X