Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should play True Lies then lol. much better

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Did you know there was a crappy third Crocodile Dundee movie? I have to see this now that I know about it. I remember the Simpsons episode where Bart calls long distance to Australia and the whole family has to visit there. There was a scene mentioning how in the 80s the US became obsessed with Australian culture and then got tired of it for a while and showed a picture of that Jacko guy from the Energizer commercials. Apparently he was a famous soccer player who got into acting later.
      No didnt know they made a 3rd? LOL

I remember there was some movies on aborigines too right? Like GOds Must Be Crazy? or something like that.

I dont remember Jacko but I remember theres was an actor named Yahoo Serious u remember him?

I remember when Yahoo the search engine became popping in the 90's I thought he parlayed his Hollywood fame into the internet business and thought he was getting PAID that whole time but later on found out Yahoo(SE) had nothing to do with him lol

Comment

I thought part of the reason the later Crocodile Dundee movies did so poor and the actor never got huge was how he treated his family.

He'd been married forever and wasn't famous, but when Crocodile Dundee became a sleeper hit and he became rich and famous, he left his family for his young co-star.

They went from being happy, funny co-stars that people enjoyed and loved, to two slimy people putting out their sliminess in movie form. People didn't want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          No didnt know they made a 3rd? LOL

I remember there was some movies on aborigines too right? Like GOds Must Be Crazy? or something like that.

I dont remember Jacko but I remember theres was an actor named Yahoo Serious u remember him?

I remember when Yahoo the search engine became popping in the 90's I thought he parlayed his Hollywood fame into the internet business and thought he was getting PAID that whole time but later on found out Yahoo(SE) had nothing to do with him lol
          This was one of the Energizer Jacko commercials. Were huge from the late 80s to early 90s:

Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            What a bunch of *******. On the plus side.....Thankfully......the woke generation will die out early being such a bunch sissy motherf uckers.
            I'll drink to that! Every country right now is licking their chops like wolves and we are sheep

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              This was one of the Energizer Jacko commercials. Were huge from the late 80s to early 90s:

Oi!
              Yes, they were.

That was a huge advertising campaign back then.

Every Gen X person has to remember seeing that dude as a kid.

Comment

awesome bro I love Sean Connery, my dad was a HUGE Bond fan so he made us all watch them. Connery had so much swag for a white Scottish dude like prob the smoothest white man of all time of the top of my head?

You are right on Mr. Olympia making him a guaranteed household name superstar. But whats crazy was recently there were reports that he was never as tall as we thought or he shrank a ton in old age.

They showed that he wore lifts a lot during appearances to appear taller and when standing next to tall people he always looked significantly smaller in height.

Man thats kinda scary if we all gonna shrink by like 3 inches too the older we get???
                I’m sure he’s shrunk significantly at his current age, he carried a lot of weight. But there’s also a ton of photos of him bare footed on stage next to other guys which is as honest as it gets. I’ve always read or heard he was 6’1.5 to 6’2” in his prime. I think that’s accurate and he’s never tried to inflate that as far as I know. The times he’s listed of his weights seem accurate too. He also says he’s never benched more than four plates. With a chest like his he could have really made something up. I know Hollywood actors today are shorter and smaller than u think. Superman, Thor, Captain America aren’t anywhere near as jacked as ud think size wise. I think they look great on film but I’m always disappointed when u get the honest weight or bicep measurement. I love it when a guy like Mark Wahlberg says “I just have to face it I’m just 5’10”. That cracks me up. He’s got a good physique, always has, but he’s not close to 5’10”.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  I’m sure he’s shrunk significantly at his current age, he carried a lot of weight. But there’s also a ton of photos of him bare footed on stage next to other guys which is as honest as it gets. I’ve always read or heard he was 6’1.5 to 6’2” in his prime. I think that’s accurate and he’s never tried to inflate that as far as I know. The times he’s listed of his weights seem accurate too. He also says he’s never benched more than four plates. With a chest like his he could have really made something up. I know Hollywood actors today are shorter and smaller than u think. Superman, Thor, Captain America aren’t anywhere near as jacked as ud think size wise. I think they look great on film but I’m always disappointed when u get the honest weight or bicep measurement. I love it when a guy like Mark Wahlberg says “I just have to face it I’m just 5’10”. That cracks me up. He’s got a good physique, always has, but he’s not close to 5’10”.
                  Yeah Im fine with Arnie still huge fan of T2 thats probably PRIME Arnie for me. I remember as a kid thinking he looked huge compared to Edward Furlong, Linda Hamilton and the whole entire cast. Even the T1000 Patrick whatever was purposely way smaller and lean in comparison. I wonder if Arnie had it in his contract that everyone else must be like way smaller and shorter than him?

In that most recent Hobbs vs Shaw flick starring Rock and Jason Stantham it was in their contract that both of them had to like fight and beat up everyone equally or some BS like that. So like each of their agents contracted that neither could fight and kick more arse than the other lol.

I didnt see the movie or the last few FastnF flicks I stopped watching after the one where Paul Walker died.

Comment

Yeah Im fine with Arnie still huge fan of T2 thats probably PRIME Arnie for me. I remember as a kid thinking he looked huge compared to Edward Furlong, Linda Hamilton and the whole entire cast. Even the T1000 Patrick whatever was purposely way smaller and lean in comparison. I wonder if Arnie had it in his contract that everyone else must be like way smaller and shorter than him?

In that most recent Hobbs vs Shaw flick starring Rock and Jason Stantham it was in their contract that both of them had to like fight and beat up everyone equally or some BS like that. So like each of their agents contracted that neither could fight and kick more arse than the other lol.

I didnt see the movie or the last few FastnF flicks I stopped watching after the one where Paul Walker died.
                    I saw Jason Statham at a rooftop bar about a decade ago. He was shorter and smaller than you could imagine. He was in a nice fitted grey. Honestly he wash closer to the weight and height of a Jockey than anything else. Didn’t see any entourage, nobody seemed to harass him and he was fine with not really being noticed. I think the contract stuff about looking as tough as the other guy on screen is all about brand and not actually thinking you are. He’s in great shape and I’m sure he has sum skills but he was easily one of the smallest men there. I was with a bunch of weight lifters.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      I saw Jason Statham at a rooftop bar about a decade ago. He was shorter and smaller than you could imagine. He was in a nice fitted grey. Honestly he wash closer to the weight and height of a Jockey than anything else. Didn’t see any entourage, nobody seemed to harass him and he was fine with not really being noticed. I think the contract stuff about looking as tough as the other guy on screen is all about brand and not actually thinking you are. He’s in great shape and I’m sure he has sum skills but he was easily one of the smallest men there. I was with a bunch of weight lifters.
                      yeah I saw Jason at a rooftop pool actually too lol. But he was with an entourage of like 6 guys all looked like him. they looked like a rugby or soccer team and no one recognized him. This was like 2004 tho so he wasn't in anything huge yet. I think he finished one of them crank movies or the sequel, but only like action movie fan dudes who actually saw his flicks would even know him back then.

Right now no ones really a huge action star like on prime Arnie's level. Maybe the Rock is the closest but I dont think we'll ever have a huge Arnie type of blockbuster action star like how it was in the 80's and early 90's again seems like that era is over and won't ever come back.

Like you mentioned all the Marvel guys aren't even as big as they are shown on the screen.

Comment

Working...
                      X