No announcement yet.

why do they do this?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Yeah, lot of old research and then new discoveries with more research. I'm guessing the contradictions come from new information they find out about this virus over time. I also heard virus can spread through the eyes? I wonder if that means we're gonna have to wear safety goggles too, like in science class. Sounds like masks have more to do with stopping the spread from those who might already have it and not know it, so if one is asymptomatic, they don't want people spreading it through the air. Alec Baldwin does a great *****.
    Yeah meanwhile Japan and SK wear masks all the time and their numbers are up. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Yeah meanwhile Japan and SK wear masks all the time and their numbers are up. Go figure.
      Maybe it's their unsanitary living conditions and eating of strange foods?

Comment

I walked to the shop yesterday, tied my dog up outside........ shiat, forgot my mask. So I just went in with my T-shirt pulled over my face like a boss.

Comment

Gas molecules are tiny. So she has no point about the fart thing.

Why is it the people with the biggest axes to grind never read around the positions they take

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            And you are who?

Pac-tard? You referencing that tells me you’re what 20ish.

Fact is if we had a boxing knowledge contest id wipe the floor with you. And that’s fact. Im absolutely confident that know you wouldn’t stand a chance with me.
            Only contest you'd win round here is "Most ***ually confused individual on BoxingScene".

Mr. IHave***WithMenButItIsntGayBecauseTheyDressLikeWom enAndIDontLookAtTheirPeen

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Gas molecules are tiny. So she has no point about the fart thing.

Why is it the people with the biggest axes to grind never read around the positions they take
              As in people with the loudest voices are usually the dumbest? Not sure, but it sure can be entertaining. She's kinda hot too.

Comment

Working...
              X