No announcement yet.

why do they do this?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do they do this?!

why??? and she clearly has a mask in her hand!!! what is the point of bringing a mask with you then not putting it on when you enter the store? what are you trying to prove here?

This lockdown has made me realise that most people are morons. I've seen people in supermarkets and on public transport with their masks under their chins. I've see people take their mask off to talk to staff in shops. I've seen many people with their nose outside of their mask
    Last edited by Mushroom; 07-22-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

now that ***** has put the word out to wear masks, ill do it.

ill listen to my president.

Comment

I like how the response for most morons that do obviously moronic and even racist stuff is, "I'll record you too."

Like, you're the one being an imbecile. How does you recording them benefit you? Is there an internet gathering hole for these types or something?

Comment

How is recording them any better? They just want online clout. Oh look what I got!!!

Bunch of clowns both ways

If you’re that scared just stay away from her.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            How is recording them any better? They just want online clout. Oh look what I got!!!

Bunch of clowns both ways

If you’re that scared just stay away from her.
            Is recording them any better? No.

Does it cause a stir online? Yes.

So that's why they do it. Idk how any of them recording the morons are getting clout though, according to you.

But I do know, recording someone, recording your idiocy doesn't benefit you in any way.

Comment

What a dumb cúnt. I wish I could say this type of person is rare in that USA but unfortunately it’s not and it’s the reason we’ve gone backwards on this fight with covid-19.

With people like her this country is ***’d right now. Luckily eventually that type will be obsolete and the overwhelming minority.

Comment

She an idiot but has a point about the whole fart thing:.. 🤣

Comment

Because "Muh freedums" *****s common sense and rationality apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    now that ***** has put the word out to wear masks, ill do it.

ill listen to my president.
                    Now the Dems won't wear masks lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X